Psychopath

Y/n's pov

The door creaked open and taehyung came and laid down in the bed, he turned towards you and thought you were already asleep, "I don't want anyone to take my place in your life, and I'll make sure that it never happens.", saying this he went to a deep slumber. Y/n opened your eyes and thought to herself, 'What did he mean, and what's wrong with him' , putting aside all the negative thoughts she went to sleep.
You woke up early in the morning to the sound of chirping birds and bright sunshine, taehyung was still asleep. You moved away from the bed and tried not to wake up your boyfriend. Your stomach started make noises, you chpecked the refrigerator but it was all empty. "Should I go to buy the groceries, tae wont mind right?", you dressed up and left a note for taehyung saying that you were going out for groceries.
Taehyung's pov
I woke up and turned to take a morning kiss from y/n but she wasnot in the bed. I searched for her in the whole house but she was no where to be found. I felt myself getting tensed and panicked, but my eyes fell to a paper, it was a note. 'Oh, so she went out without even informing me', I came out of my thoughts as I saw y/n coming in the kitchen with a smile. "Babe,you are awake, I didn't want to disturb your sleep, so I didn't wake you up", she said as she tiptoed and gave me a peck. I went back to the bedroom without saying a word leaving her confused.
Y/n's pov
'Is he angry with me again,but I didn't do anything ',you sighed as you went back to prepare breakfast. "Tae, I made the breakfast ", you called out to him. He came and sat next to you. While having your breakfast he turned towards you and said," You are not going out of this house without me again." , making your eyes widened. "What do you mean, I only went to get the groceries?", you said to him.
Taehyung's pov
She started questioning me again, " Just inform me, I'll go along with you.", I just dont want people to look at her , she is only mine. She was about to say something more but shut her mouth and nodded without looking at me.
"Lock the doors and windows properly while I am at work,and open the door only if i call out your name, got it", I said to her as I got ready to leave for work. She replied with a simple yes and gave me a kiss. There are hidden cameras here, she cant go out now, I thought to myself as I went to the office.
Y/n's pov
'I'm stuck here all alone with a useless phone, just great'. I turned on the TV and started watching a movie. Suddendly, I heard someone knock the door. I got up to open the door,completely forgetting that I had to open the door only for taehyung. My eyes turned wide as I saw two cops infront of me. "Are you the owner of this house mam?", they asked me. I opened my mouth to answer their questions when suddenly I heard gunshots . I closed my eyes out of fear but when i opened them, i saw the cops lying lifeless in a puddle of blood.
The scene made me nauseous, and the worst part was that I saw the killer. I couldn't believe in my eyes, I wished everything was just a nightmare. Before I could possibly run away, the person injected something in my arms that made me feel dizzy.
Someone's pov.
She started to lose her consciousness, and finally passed out.