Stolen

I open my eyes to find out that I am in a pretty comfortable looking cage. Considering that I sleep wherever the night finds me, I suppose anywhere else is comfortable. Forget that! How did i get here? wherever 'here' is that is. I steal a peep at the driver of this cage looking thing and what stares back at me is a weird looking dog-cat-horse creature. I let out a loud shriek. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!! "Calm down your highness" a seemingly tired voice says. Who are you? Why do you have me? Please let me go, I am of no use to you, I have no family so no one will pay a ransom for me, please please let me go, You can even have the bracelet i stole from the jewelry store I was going to sell it for some breakfast but you can have it just please let me go. "Your highness, you can have as much bracelets as you want as soon as we get you back to the palace" the same voice replied. "I'm Amrya my princess and I have been in search of you for as long as i can remember" she said. Well I have not lived very long madam Amrya. Yeah right. You obviously have not been doing a very good job miss.I have been gone for quite a while I suppose? "Yes your highness, according to my calculations you have been gone for about seventeen years and some months your highness". Yeah right, you are clearly deranged and you have the wrong person. Let me go! You psycho! "Your highness you need to hear me out, I know you are very confused right now and I can explain." "Or better still your mum will." I do not have a mum. See you have the wrong person. I have no family. "That is where you are quite wrong your highness, you do have a family and you will meet them very soon".