AT THE ROYAL DINNER...OR WAS IT BRUNCH

Hae led me into the great halls. The bercyst dress wasn't so much of a dream come true as i had imagined. Hell. it was more of nightmare, the stupid dress kept getting in my way every single time. I tripped so many times i thought i had lost my sense of balance 
We finally arrived at the great hall.
Which was basically just a dining room on steroids to me. But don't tell these freaks I said that.
There was food everywhere.
E v e r y w h e r e
Appetizers..Entrees... Main courses... Desserts. Everything was everywhere.
I didn't even know what I was supposed to do or think.
"Your Aunt awaits milady" Hae said.
She the curtised and led me towards the dining table on protein shakes
Sitting at the end of the table in an air of evil stepmother was the woman who was supposedly waiting for me.
She looks nothing like me. Was the first thing I thought.
She wore a dress that looked like it was soaked in blood and dried with tears.
The dress looked sad and evil.
Just like it's wearer.
"Hello my dear, it's such a pleasure to finally see you again."
I could've sworn I heard disappointment in her voice.
"Uh hi. Your um. Imperialness" "I'm. Um. I'm Babe. It's a pleasure to meet you too, again. I guess" I said.
"Oh Ariana. Goodness me. What did you just call yourself? Oh my poor baby niece oh goodness" she cooed.
She made for my face but I flinched.
"Hae. Tell the musicians to carry on. I must catch up with my beloved niece. Let the people know. That Princess Ariana, heir to the throne of the seven realms, has returned home."
"Yes your highness" Hae bowed and hurried towards the busy halls
I almost hurried along with her.
I didn't like the way this woman kept staring at me. Like I was filth and gold at the same time.
"Uh. Your royal Lady-ness may I eat something now? I'm basically famished." I whined
" Oh dear sweet Ariana. All that you see belongs to you. I am only but a caretaker. To oversee and keep this place until your return. A guardian to a treasure I can never have,
Cut. This queeny unQueen be sounding like some shady marvel character but okay.  I am only to look after the kingdom during your absence. To return to my duties as Lady of the court as soon as you ascend the throne.
Only to become Queen on the occasion you do not return or do not ascend the throne. Oh but you're back now sweet Ariana. I don't know how that fumbling mess of a searcher found you. But we're glad to have you back Princess.
Heir and soon to be Queen.