Two Different Worlds Chapter 36

Chapter 36 {Zayn's POV}

I walk downstairs and I see Harry and Niall standing next too Louis talking I was trying too look for Sara but I can't find her or Liam. "Hey where's Sara?" I ask Harry. "Your truly a wanker in my eyes and I can't believe you could do such a thing too that amazing girl." Niall says with this upset look on his face. "She came in the room! And told me if I didn't kiss her she would get Sara kicked out of school!" I scream at Niall. "I believe him she did that too me too." Louis says looking at me. I never thought I would hear the day when Louis would agree with me. "Well I don't think she'll believe you. Her and Liam left and we have no idea where they went." Harry says looking at me. I feel like I just messed up everything the love of my life is gone. We had another tour in a different town which wasn't a very long trip so we had the whole night to do anything. "Hey! You wanna go too the club tonight?!" Harry asks me while he was changing his outfit. "Nah I'll wait here for Liam." I say laying on my bed. The lads leave and I end up falling asleep until I hear our door slam. I look up too see Liam creeping in. "Where is she Liam." I say sitting up. "Oh Zayn your awake." Liam says with a surprised look on his face. "Yes I am? Where is Sara?" I ask again. "Zayn I don't want you anywhere near her you hear me. You broke her heart!" Liam screams at me. "Liam.. But I.." I say but get cut off my him. "No. I don't care. You broke her the only thing I asked for you to do was not break her!" Liam screams at me I've never seen him this upset. I just look at the ground while the tears rolled down my face. "Can you just give her this letter.. That's all I ask." I say handing the letter too Liam. "Okay." Liam says taking it and walking out the door and it shuts behind him and I hear a knock out in the hall which means he went too Sara's room. I can't lose her she's all I want back.