03

(Yeonjun's POV)

"Yeonjun!" A person calls. He then mouths a 'help please'

It was a tall, but young boy. He was wearing the sophomore colors, so I knew he was younger than me.

But I take a close look and I see a mark on his face. He was then pushed by a person, laughter was heard.

I then realize he was being picked on, like me. I tun towards him and pick him up instantly.

I hear a small scoff coming from the person. After I realize who it was I ask, "What do want, Yuna?"

"I just needed someone to help me put up some flyers, for the upcoming dance after winter break!" She says with enthusiasm, "The flyers are in the teacher-supply room!"

She was being so awfully cheerful for someone who was caught hurting someone. I send the boy a hand signal to ask him to go, so he did.

"Since he's gone, wanna do it?"

"Ah, okay..." Something is off, but I'll just ignore it. I agree so that they leave him alone.

She leads me to the teacher-supply room. I head in first, and I see two people I've never seen before in front of me. Suddenly, Yuna closed the door and locks it. I then hear whispers coming from the other guys.

One of the females swung her arms and hit my stomach. The pain hit me hard, but what hurt more was when she pushed me backward. That's when I felt my cheek sting.

I touch it softly, and I see blood on my hands. I look at the person with a shock expression.

"Do you think we went too far?" One of the girls whispered.

"Nope." Another whispered back.

"You gay freak, take your gay shit somewhere else!" Yuna says hitting my head.

"Funny, we were planning on bringing Sunghoon here, but another one of his kind interfered." The person says in the back, causing laughter to uproar.

"Nobody likes a homo, especially me. So don't infect the other guys (Soobin) with it." She says getting up, and wiping her hands with a disgusted look, "You know what? I'll go see him right now!"

"Say a word, and we'll cut your tongue off!" A person threatens before leaving.

They step over me and open the door to leave me in the dark. I'm scared, I need someone to help me. Tears started to fall on my cheeks, and I couldn't stop it from coming down.

With the strength left in me, I pick myself up and look for Taehyun, Mom, Wooyoung, Changbin, or anyone who could possibly help me.

I start feeling nauseous, and the floor started spinning.

"Yeonjun! Are you okay?" It was the boy who helped me this morning.

I nod slowly, trying to hide the injury on my face.

"Was it Yuna?!" He sounded so pissed.

I nod.

"It's okay! I'm just going to head to the infirmary, sorry for bumping into you! " I say wiping away the tears on my cheek.

"Okay, be careful," He walks away and I swear his eyes turned dark for a second.

I see my father, and I walk over to him, "Oh my god! Junnie! What happened?"