08

I'm SO sorry!!! I just realized I haven't posted in SOOO long! But I'm back so, we good? :)

(Yeonjun's POV)

"Yah! Soobin-ah, I haven't taken a shower yet!" I say while pushing him away.

"Oh right," He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Then after, we can get to know each other," I say walking in the shower.

After I finished my cold shower, I look at myself in the mirror-

HOLY SHIT! Is that me?!

"You look so good!!" Soobin exclaims as I exit the bathroom

"Thanks S-soobin," I say trying to stay cool.

"Okay so sit down! Let's get to know each other more," H e says patting the space next to him.

"As you know, my dad is a gym teacher/Soccer coach. My mom is the music teacher/Basketball coach," I ramble on.

"My dad works at a cafe as part-time, and he and my mom works at a hospital!" He says hesitantly.

"I don't know how to 'get to know you', so what should we do?" I say sighing in boredom.

"Yeah, it's pretty boring," He says looking around.

"Wait I must have rules!" I exclaimed.

"W-why?" He questioned.

"Because I want to, and so we can have a healthier relationship," I say eyeing him.

"Healthy relationship my ass," he mutters.

"Shh! Now here are the rules," I say, "Number one, you can't tell anyone about this relationship,"

"Why??" He looks at me accusingly.

"Because, your friends don't like me," I point out the obvious.

"So?" Soobin says raising a brow.

"Your popular, I'm not," I say looking at him.

"Fine then," He continues on, "Number two, I get to call you Junnie-hyung,"

"Rule number three, you can't do PDA with me,"

"Geez, so harsh," Soobin whines a but, "Number four, kiss me every 10 minutes,"

"Clingy much? Let's start with those for now," I say looking at the time.

"Obviously we're not agreeing with some of the rules," He says trying to make eye contact.

"But I can live with them," I state.

Soobin then nods, and doesn't move as I get up.

"I still need to dry my hair," I say trying to find my hair dryer.

Soobin also gets up, "Okay, I'll go in the living room."

-------------------------------------------------------

(Other Soobins'POV)

I walk over to Yeonjun's living room. A certain book caught my eye, so I grab it from the bookshelf.

I look at the cover and it says "Yeonjun's baby photos". So I decided to open it up, because why not?

He looked SO cute when he was a baby!!

I then bring my hand to flip the page, it was baby Sunoo, Yeonjun and Taehyun together.

The photo next to it was an 8 year old Yeonjun and...................

"Me?"

Oh yeah, I first met him when I was younger. I smile widely looking at the picture.

"I'm so sorry Junnie,"

I told you that I would try to find you. Do you even know how many people have the same name as you?!

Sorry it was so short!! It's frackin' 2:52 a.m!! So good morning y'all!

Hana-nim~