19

Yeonjun woke up and stretched his arms. He puts on his glasses to check the time.

7:04 a.m Dec, 8th

Yeonjun got up and brushed his teeth with his eyes still closed. He washed his face and went to his wardrobe.

Yeonjun sat down on the bed and wonders, 'Why did I wake up so early?'

He then suddenly remembered yesterday.

'It was so funny when I realized I was adopted...but I'm glad I got adopted by the best parents ever'

'Wait a minute- if I was adopted...Then that means my original parents left me...'

He continues his train of thoughts and reassuring himself that it wasn't a big deal.

'It isn't a big of a deal, then why am I crying?'

Yeonjun realizes that he's have been crying. He felt his eyes getting swollen, and his cheeks felt sticky and wet from the tears.

He didn't get that much sleep because he couldn't after that thought started eating his mind out. He cried himself to sleep in the end.

'Why did my parents leave me?' he asked himself.

His phone rang, without looking at the caller, he declined. But after the rejection, the caller called 7 more times.

'Oh! Its Soobin! I can't believe I've been declining!"

"H-hello?" He says. Making it sound as if he hasn't been crying.

"Juju?! What happened!?" Shoot he's been caught. But that sentence makes him feel even worse, so he gave up.

"My parents left me...did I do something wrong?" He asks hesitantly, "Are you going to leave me too?"

"Calm down sweetie, I'm not going to leave you...ever," Soobin says without having to think.

"You promise?" Yeonjun asks softly.

"Yes," Which Soobin replies with.

"Pinky promise with me!" Yeonjun pouts out loudly.

"How? We can't see each other,"

"Just do it," Yeonjun demanded stubbornly.

"Okay," Soobin gave in.

"You promise you will never leave me?"

"I promise."

"You liar," Yeonjun snapped, "You're making a promise you can't keep!"

"What are you talking about?" Soobin asks, genuinely confused.

"No one can really make promises. But we still do anyway, so people basically lie to the other person." Yeonjun says quietly.

"But then you know how much the other person cares. Yes, people do lie about promises, and they know it themselves. But that doesn't mean they don't mean it, it only shows that they care about you and love you. Like how I make promises with you, because I love you and only you."

"S-sorry, I'm so bad at wording er- well my words-" Soobin says flustered.

Soobin may or may not know it, but Yeonjun was as red as Taehyuns hair, "No, it's fine...thank you,"

"I'm going to hang up now!" Soobin says hurriedly.

"Don't!- leave please..."

"Okay, we can talk until you fall asleep again. If you like of course-"