The First Round

Hey guys, sorry about the wait. I'm not that ok right now. But anyways, thanks for waiting. Enjoy! :)

-the day-

I wake up from a nightmare, thankfully at 11:48. Both Jake and Hatley are asleep. So, by the time me and Jake are reading, we're already all most late. Obviously, Harley still thinks that it's a bad idea. But I can live with that.

"You read?" he asks me.

"Are you?" I say, grining.

He nods. We get the map and start climing the wall. We land on the outside of the doors. It's dark, witch means that Jake can't see well.

"You need help?" I ask, as quietly as possible.

He nods, openning his eyes really widely. I take his arm bellow his elbow, and place it on my sholder. Like planed. Obviously, we trained him for this. But instead of the actual dark, we used a blind fold.

We walk into a turn, you know what that means. Map time! It says to turn right, and then turn left at our turn. So we go as quietly as we can. 

Suddenly, we hear footsteps coming our way. We hide behind the wall of our halway. I try to stay as flat as I can, while lightly pushing Jake as well. The gaurd passes by with a torch. I bet that Jake is very excided to see for a split second.

After the gaurd passes by, we still stand flat. Just incase there are more, witch by the way did come. 2 of them on fact. After those 2 leave, we spend 5 more seconds, and nothing happens. It's back to being dark, and I can't see anyone ahead of us. So we continue our journy.

After we make the left, we find the elevator doors.

"What time is it?" whispers Jake.

"Why, does it matter?" I whisper back.

"Yes." he hisses, quietly. "If it's 12:07, then they're coming out. Or if it's 12:03."

I check the time. 

"Dude," I whisper, "Don't worry, it's 12:05. We're fine, come on, let's go."

I press the 'up' button, and when the doors open, I hear footsteps. I quickly go inside, Jake still attached to my arm. I press the top /14th floor, and then quickly press the close button. My luck; just before the doors fully closed, a gaurd passes by. 

He must have been very deff or very dumb, because he didn't see us.

"I think we should go to the top." I say.

"That wasn't part of the plan!" says Jake, "You'll end up there when they catch you either way. So no, come on. Let's go."

Everytime he says a fact about what happens when you get captured, I pity him. I pity him like there's no tomorrow. I wonder  how long he was here.

I click the 10th button. Apparently, that's where the outside is.

On the 10th floor.

How is that even possible? 9 basements? I mean, if this was a parking lot, then mabye, just maybe I'd understand. An airaport! Fine. But this? No, this isn't right.

ping

The elevator doors open on the 10th floor. No one's around, no gaurds, no nothing. At least this place has window's, this way Jake isn't hanging onto me. But still, no one is here, kind of creapy, not gonna lie. 

"Why isn't anyone here?" I ask Jake.

He shrugs and takes the lead.

We find the doors to the outside, and put in the code. The only problem is, even though the doors open, no ones her to take us back. We deiced to close the doors, and go to the 8th floor. And you wouldn't believe how much we tried to find someone.

It seems like everyone here is to stupid to find us. And I don't really care if I jinx it.

"Hey you, what are you 2 doing out of your sell?" says a gaurd. I spoke to soon. But at least we can go back. Might be a little worse then that, but we could've gone out. And that means that all we need is Harley, and we be good!

But then, there's the torture thing. That might get in the way. Might.