The dream

Hey there. So guess who's parents are fighting again? That's right,  mine are. God, I hate it when they fight. Anyways, what can I do right? Enjoy the chapter, and don't petty me, I hate that.

-----

She's his sister! That's why he went after her when knife guy tried to kill her! How did I not see that? I realize that their both waitting for my answer.

"Sh-she's your sister?" I say, worst time to have a voice crack.

"Oh," he says, disapointedly. "I thought you knew. But still why'd you do it?"

"She doesn't like when people get hurt!" she says, cutting me off. "She told me herself, and I think we should take her word for it."

"Harly's the only person I remember." he says, looking down at the floor. Harly's her name? And I thought Carla was pretty. "What's your name?"

I hesatate, thinking that someone might here me and kill me or something.

"It's ok," he says, as if reading my mind. "no one can hear or hurt us here."

"Oh," I say in relief. "Lillyan, I was told my friends called me Lilly. And you're Jake right?"

He nods with a smile. Jake, Harly and Lilly. Cute treeo, It's weird thinking about me being here 49 years from now. But I try not to think about it.

"So, What do you remember?" he asks me. 

"Not much, a name, 2 codes and everything but myself." I say, very forwardly.

"Well?" he says, there's a slight silence and then he spaeks again. "What're the codes?"

"Oh, um" I start, feeling a little stupide. "They're 20541, and blue sky don't-"

"Make trees green." we say together. How does he know that? Did he get to talk to Carla too? "How did you know that? Do you know Carla? WHAT?!?"

"Ok," says Harly, she looking a bit sleepy. "you to figuer it out, I'm going to bed."

She takes bottom bunk, leavingsomeone to sleep with her, or on the floor. Personnally, I don't mind both. But I'd rather the floor.

"I know Carla." I say calmly. "And can I take the floor?"

"Ya, go ahead" he says."Um I have to warn you, you might have flashbacks in your dreams so don't be scared."

I nod. I feel a little tired myself so after thw conversation, I go straight to to sleep on the floor. No blanket's or pillow's, just sleep.

-In the dream-

I open my eyes. I'm in what looks like a bedroom. I see a big table at the window, and an even bigger bookshelf with about 80 to 100 books on it. There's a twin sized bed with a night-table. It feels very roomy and, well mine. This room might be mine. 

When I walk out of the room, I walk into a bathroom. Not knowing why, I turn on the water and close the drane. I leave to come back later. This house is hudge. It has a library, 2 living rooms, 4 and a half bathrooms, and 4 bed rooms.

Was I a rich kid?

Is this even my house?

I decided to go back to the bathroom with the water. I look into the bathtub, and instead of water, there are hunderds of snakes. I can tell that most of them are cobras and pithons. But where are they coming form?

I find that one of the raddle snkes is trying to get out of the tub. Suddenly I can't move my feet. It's still coming toward me. I know that this is a dream, but it feels so really. 

I barely notice that it's right beside my leg. It bites me. Usually it takes time for the poison to go through your body, but almost instently, I have trouble breathing. Before I know it, more snakes are coming out of the tub.

I feel 2 more bites, and something skweazing my waste. I just can't get myself to wake up. I feels like I'll never get out of this mightmare. But, eventually, I do.

I wake up. I'm sweaty and scared. Jake is awake looking at me. He doesn't look to shocked to see me like that. But he does say.

"Tough night huh?".