Prologue

I hope you like 😬 by the way my name is Kaeley! :-)

She was a beautiful girl, but she was a broken one. The boys knew her name, but they all knew that she wouldn't play along with their games of love and lust. The girls were envious of her beauty and intrigued by her brains. Elizabeth used to walk the halls of school with confidence although Rarely would you find another person walking with her. She was the type of girl who would help you with your Algebra homework, but would never talk to you again. She wasn't one to be mean; she just wasn't interested in anyone's friendship. To get through school and on to college was all the girl had on her mind.
It pained her parents to see their daughter so broken and hurt inside. After her sophomore year, they had no longer seen her bring friends to their home. No longer would she ask to go out. She remained locked in her room, listening to music, and reading. Her parents only wish was for their only baby to get back into the world, but how do you fix the girl with broken heart? They only hoped that college would save her.
He was a handsome guy, but he was a broken one. Girls would throw themselves at him although they knew he would never do anything. Guys were jealous of his effortless looks. Harry wasn't noticed when he walked the halls of school because he was always late. He didn't care if he failed. He wasn't a mean person, but he didn't need friendship. He was a loner, and didn't have a problem with it.
His parents weren't around much. They didn't care if he failed or that his heart was broken. As long as they had money for beer and Harry stayed out of there way, they would be okay. He was never home. He would stay for days at his Aunty's house locked in her guest room getting lost in the live's of fictional characters. Their wasn't much his Aunt could do because how do you fix a boy with a broken heart? She hoped that college would save him.