IV - You're in my class?

Morning finally came and the sun was shining once more. Adriana woke up and opened her eyes slowly while the sunrise lightened the room through Matt's window... Hold on! Matt's window?!

"Oh, right..." Adriana thought as she remembered last night.

Matt was sleeping on the ground, in his sleeping-bag. Adriana didn't want to wake him up, he deserved a nice sleep after what he did for her, but she needed to go and find Lisa. She needed her friend. After slowly and quietly getting up, Adriana tapped Matt on his shoulder.

- Matt... Matt... - She gently called.

- Yes? - He said with one eye opened.

- I have to go, now. - She said. - I have 5 missed calls from my friend. See you in class?

- Sure. - He answered sleepily.

- Thank you. - Adriana thanked him while giving him a hug. Matt didn't answer, he just smiled at her and went back to sleep. He must have been really tired from all that exercise Professor Cena made him do yesterday. He was trying to convince him to switch curses, but it was pointless. That was one of Matt's qualities, he was a determined young man with a firm hand.

After getting out of Matt's room, Adriana called Lisa. They both met in front of their door and after getting in and sitting on Lisa's bed, they told each other everything while eating some strawberry ice cream.

While Adriana was sad about what happened to her, Lisa wasn't. Actually, there was no reason for Lisa to be sad. She was feeling... pissed! She wanted to walk up to Jake and hit him right between the eyes. It was kind of cute. Jake wasn't even there, he wasn't doing anything, but it was like he had entered her mind and wouldn't come out.

The clock was ticking and soon enough it would be 8.30 a.m. which meant it was time for their first class of the day. Adriana would have her first math lesson with Professor Jesse Spencer while Lisa was attending her first English lesson with Professor Drew Barrymore though she had already met Miss Barrymore because she was responsible for Lisa's class.

- You're ready to go? - Adriana asked.

- Yup, let's go. - Lisa answered.

They walked through the main door headed for their third day of school. Adriana was hoping not to see Adam while Lisa was looking all over to see if she could get a glimpse of Jake.

- See you after class.

- See ya.

Lisa still had a few minutes before leaving for English class so she went to the restroom. Once again, the bathroom was anything but ordinary, like everything in that school. Instead of regular mirrors, you had ones with lights all over it. It was like you were in a Broadway dressing room. The walls were painted red and pink, they were similar to the ones in Leo's room.

She looked into the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Hair? Ok. Eyes? Sleepy. Lipstick? I don't wear lipstick." Lisa thought while she checked herself in the mirror. She turned around, ready to leave, when a tall blond girl spilled something on her.

- Oh my God! I'm so sorry! - The girl said. - Don't worry... it's just water.

- It's ok, it's ok. - Lisa answered.

- I'm really sorry... here, take a napkin. - The girl said while giving her a napkin.

- Thank you. - Lisa said. - I know you, don't I? You're in my class.

The girl nodded. She seemed really shy, as if she was afraid to speak to Lisa.

- What's your name? - Lisa asked with a smile.