6

A/n I got the idea for this chapter from Della Vlogs' channel. The actual footage is above if you want to see it.

Also, in no way was this chapter made to be mean to any daughters Della might have. Just to put that out there;)

And finally, this chapter is dedicated to RavenclawCullen. Thank you for reading

Kayla's POV

I tossed and turned on that stupid air mattress. Sitting up, I see that Grace on her phone. 

At three in the morning!

She gets the good bed and she chooses to stay awake. She could of let me be in the bed instead of on the air mattress, if she wasn't planning on sleeping anyway! 

UGGGGGGHHHH.

Ok.

Sorry.

Let me slow down.

We were just about to eat dinner when someone knocked on the door. "I got it," mom said, standing up.

I could hear the door open down the hall. "Hi- what!? What are you guys doing here?" Mom said to whoever was there. Dad got up and went to look.

I could hear people talking, and looked over at Ollie.

He peeked his head around the wall and popped it back a second later. "It Bella and Dallin," he whispered.

 "It Bella and Dallin," he whispered

I smiled.

"Grace!" I heard my mom say, and my face paled. Grace was Bella and Dallin's only child. She was 14. Really pretty, but equally bratty. She was a real mini me for her mom.

When her mom was 14, she started a business that makes a lot of money

When her mom was 14, she started a business that makes a lot of money. Grace makes it her business to spend money.

If the stairs were right next to the kitchen instead of the living room, maybe I would go up and pretend to do something. Probably make bracelets, so I could shove it in Grace's face. 

"Come in guys!" 

Oh no. oh no. no no no, no!

She did not just say that!