Allegiances/Characters:

Kittypets:

Venus- Lilac she-cat with brown eyes. She wears a purple and white collar around her neck, with a silver circle-shaped tag.

(Children; Autumn, Milo, Kiwi, Fern)

Autumn- Black and white tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. She wears a purple collar around her neck, with a white bell-shaped tag.

(Mother; Venus)

(Siblings; Milo, Kiwi, Fern)

Milo- Black tom with blue eyes. Has a white right paw. He wears a blue collar around his neck, with a grey square-shaped tag.

(Mother; Venus)

(Siblings; Kiwi, Fern, Autumn)

Kiwi- White she-cat with blue eyes. Has a black right ear, and also a black eye-spot around her right eye. She wears a pink collar around her neck, with a red heart-shaped tag.

(Mother; Venus)

(Siblings; Fern, Autumn, Milo)

Fern- Lilac-cream tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. She wears a green collar around her neck, with a silver bird-shaped tag.

(Mother; Venus)

(Siblings; Autumn, Milo, Kiwi)

Kai- Blue silver tabby tom with blue eyes. Wears a blue and white collar around his neck, with a silver circle-shaped tag.

Alice- Brown tabby she-cat with yellow eyes. Wears a white and yellow collar around her neck, with a yellow sunflower-shaped tag.

Rogues

Randy- Light amber tabby tom with amber eyes. Has scars all over his hind legs.

Sammy- Grey tabby tom with amber eyes. There is a scar on his left eye.

Paris- Ginger she-cat with brown eyes. Has a ripped left ear.

Loners

Freddie- Light amber cream tortoiseshell tom with orange eyes.

(Sibling; Ellie)

Ellie- Light amber she-cat with orange eyes.

(Sibling; Freddie)

Octavia- Chocolate tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

Rose- Albino she-cat with pink eyes.

(Sibling; Ross)

Ross- White tom with orange eyes.

(Sibling; Rose)

Marchclan

Leader:

Hazelstar- Short chocolate tabby furred she-cat with hazel eyes.

Deputy:

Scarletwing- Short cinnamon calico she-cat with pale orange eyes.

(Sibling; Sedgepaw)

Medicine Cat:

Swallowberry- Long Grey furred she-cat with yellow eyes. Has a dark long scar on her left eye.

(Apprentice; Raggedpaw)

Warriors:

Willowflight- Long snowy white furred she-cat with dark amber eyes.

Specklenight- Thick creamy furred she-cat with hazel eyes.