We Meet Again | Synopsis

Natalia Sinclair is set on taking over her parent's company but before that's able to happen, she must prove to her parents she's capable of running a billion-dollar business on her own.

Hell-bent on proving herself, she applies for the assistant position at Montaire, a popular engineering company in Seattle, not knowing the challenge that's about head her way.

Devon Montaire's agenda is already slam-packed as it is. He has no time for distractions especially not when it comes to women. However, when Natalia manages to snatch herself a comfortable seat at the office, he's officially declared that she's trouble.

For him. His head. And his heart.

Fueled by a clash of egos and disagreements, they must put their differences aside. Natalia and Devon are forced into close quarters but soon fail to realize that the boundaries between business and pleasure start to blur.

However, their undeniably chemistry has led them to meet before. . . just not in the circumstance they would've imagined.

PLAYLIST
(no specific order)

"Work Song" Hoizer
"Acquainted" The Weeknd
"Listen Before I go" Billie Eilish
"Haunted" Beyoncé
"Fine Line" Harry Styles
"Till Dawn (Here Comes The Sun)" The Weeknd

DISCLAIMER/ TRIGGER WARNINGS
This story will contain thoughts/mention of suicide, self-harm, and depression.