Shameless

"Hmmmm, hmmmm, baaaaaabe!"

Shawn felt overwhelmed, but in a good way, flooded with her affection. Her kisses were history, they went back a long time. But each one of their kisses had the intensity and passion of a first kiss.

She was teasing him, tempting him, testing his resistance. She wanted him to give in.

"It's suddenly hot in here", she playfully said while taking off Jocelyn's sweater.

"Ughh babe, what are you doing to me!", Shawn moaned, trying to throw an unconvincing complaint. "I... I obviously wish I could stay. But, arghhhh, duty is calling me." His words were telling something, but his body was sending the opposite message.

"Oh, you're sure?!", she asked, looking up to him offering one of her cute yet ultra-sexy look, her signature look nobody could resist and certainly not him.

Not wanting to let him go, she slid her bottom lip all along his perfect right jaw, to reach his earlobe and stick it between her plump red lips. She started playing with it, subtly, while her hands were busy gripping his neck as an attempt to bring him closer and capture him. There were just inches in between them. She was back to her playful self and wanted them to have just five minutes of a light-hearted, sexy, delighted break before he would go back to the stage.

The thing is, she never could get enough of him. A permanent, incandescent desire was taking over her anytime he was close to her, anytime he would brush her, anytime he ran his hand through his fluffy hair, anytime he would just stand there and stare at nothing. Her boyfriend was the ultimate thirst trap. Six feet two of muscles exuding a subtle, perfectly adjusted mix of shyness and self-confidence, a mix of cute clumsiness and absolute elegance. And despite the millions of girls around the world ranging from having a crush to being literally in love with him, he was just hers. All hers. And he was devoted to her.

"You're mine", she whispered into his ear.

That aroused Shawn to the point he could not control himself anymore. He suddenly lifted her up and pinned her on the wall, Señorita video style. He did it with such a disconcerting ease, arms flexing just a little under her light weight.He knew she liked when he reproduced the famous choreography. 

She moaned, fully satisfied of getting what she wanted, the urge of the situation and the post argument make-up effect adding their enticing irresistible power.

Their breath intensified, but they couldn't care less if they were short of it, as long as they could taste and fully devour every part of each other.

The much-needed frantic hot interlude left them both on cloud nine, releasing the right amount of endorphins to definitely remove any pain left by the previous situation.

Later this afternoon, they finally, yet reluctantly, joined the rest of the crew. The rehearsals went by smoothly, Camila remaining busy by asking massage tips to Jocelyn, stealing Josiah's camera and taking pictures, and having spiritual small talk with Cez.

It was almost 8 pm.

Camila was about to join Lua to seat in the VIP section of the arena, when Andrew interrupted her.

"Hey Camila, just got the last streaming figures for Señorita. It seems you two can't leave the top spot!"

"That's awesome Andrew!"

He then got closer, as if he was about to reveal a secret.

"You know, Shawn's main priority has always been his career. Love always came second for him." He paused.

That took Camila off guard. Despite the mutual respect and appreciation all these years, was he low-key skeptical about the relationship? Maybe he thought they had capitalized enough on the Señorita effect and he realized continuing the relationship may divide the army of fans more than it was already the case. Anyway, why would he tell her this now, when she was the most vulnerable and has had already enough emotional roller coasters?

Andrew then took her hand, and the official look of it increased her heartbeat.

 ******Notes******

 A mini update because our lovebirds sure deserve it after all the drama!

Andrew, of course, is a Shawmila shipper! But will he find the right words to express it?

I have next part ready so dropping it this weekend, stay tuned.