Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

"Willy?" I call out to my handsome husband. "In here, sugarplum," Willy says. I follow his voice and see him sitting at the desk in our shared bedroom. He sees me and asks, "Did you need something, Gumdrop?" I shake my head. "No. I was just seeing where you were. Anyway, I'm gonna head off to bed. When will I be expecting you?" I ask. "In just a few minutes." He says and I nod and kiss his cheek and walk to the bed. I lay down and close my eyes.

5 minutes later...

"Gumdrop! Wake up!" I hear someone shout. My eyes shoot open and I jolt up. I see Willy staring at me with a wide smile. "What is it?" I ask. "I sent out 5 golden tickets and whoever finds them gets to have a private tour of the factory!" He says. My eyes widen even more. "I thought you didn't want to do that?" I ask. "Well, I was thinking whichever child is the most humble and kind they could not only get a lifetime supply of chocolate but also come live with us in the factory and own have of it!" Willy says. I thought my eyes were gonna pop out. "Willy? Why would we do that?" I ask knowing he has a reason for this. He looks at me shyly and says, "I wanna settle down with the women I love and...........have a baby." He says but says the last part really fast that I couldn't even understand. "What was that last part?" I ask. "I wanna have a baby Y/n." He says. I smile wide and kiss him. He kisses back and we pull away. "Does that mean you agree?" He asks and I giggle and nod my head yes.