The One Where They Almost Got Arrested

Alternatively Titled:
Karen Called The Mall Cops On Us

"Jonathan, I swear to Jisoos if you lose, no ass for two weeks!" Jaehyun yelled at his boyfriend.

"What the fuck man?! Nobody told me sex was on the line." Johnny (according to Jaehyun, Jonathan) complained as he turned the steering wheel to avoid hitting one of the many obstacles in his way.

You may be asking; where are they and why is Jaehyun threatening Johnny with sex?

Well, it's quite simple, dear reader.

The Johnjae couple were hanging out with their favorite other couple (aka their best friends), Taeyong and Ten, at the arcade. 

But why is this such an issue?

Because Taeyong and John were now competing against each other in some racing game and the losing couple had to buy the other dinner and Taeten were known for ordering almost everything off the menu when it wasn't them paying.

"I didn't know that either." Ten piped up from his spot next to Jaehyun.

"Well it is now!" Jaehyun yelled and let out a battle cry soon after.

Taeyong's ears perked up at this and turned to his boyfriend with a horrified look on his face.

"Sorry babe." Ten said semi-sympathetically and almost immediately started screaming a stream of curse words, trying to warn Taeyong that he was about to crash.

But of course Taeyong was too stunned at the fact that Ten's ass was on the line to really pay attention and his light blue car that was shaped like a shoe went flying off the edge off a mountain and the screen went blank, then to the loading screen for the next players to enter their coins.

Taeyong looked away from the screen with a sad face and turned to face his boyfriend and Jaehyun, but instead a whole bunch of children were there.

Children and angry parents.

Then, a woman who looked like her name was most likely Karen started shouting at the employees, requesting the manager.

There the manager came stomping around the corner, but this wasn't a regular scary, intimidating manager.

It was a short woman whose name tag read 'Karen'.

It was honestly quite a surprise to find that many Karens in Korea, but it happens.

"What did I tell you boys about causing trouble in my arcade?" she questioned them.

"Sorry, I didn't understand, I don't speak boomer." Johnny and Ten said in perfect unison which caused them to turn to each other and high five, which caused their boyfriends facepalm at them.

"Excuse me?" the Karen asked with a sassy tone.

"You're excused." Ten snapped.

"That's it." the Karen said as she raised a walkie talkie to her mouth.

"What're you gonna do? Send your other Karen friends on us?" John asked with a fake ass laugh.

"No, I'm gonna give you something even worse. Mall cops, attack!" the Karen shouted and a group of people in all black who looked pretty cool started coming after them.

The four looked at each other and ran out of there real fast.

"What is this, GTA in real life?" Taeyong asked with an exasperated sigh as they turned into the direction of the children's stores.

"No, because in GTA there aren't any mall cops and choppers are sent on you for slapping a man." Jaehyun deadpanned as they ran into a Claire's.

In there they saw a girl getting her ear pierced and screaming because of the pain while another girl was making a Tiktok and paying no attention to her surroundings.

"Over there!" Ten shouted and pointed at the mannequins that were just standing there minding their own business.

They knocked the mannequins down and put some accessories on to reenact the scene that was originally set up.

The mall cops instantly spotted the four in the store window, but were amused by the sight and became distracted until the boys ran away. Then they remembered that they had a job to do.

They turned into Forever 21 and hid among some jeans.

"Do we have to keep going?" Jaehyun asked with his hands on his knees like he was about to start twerking.

Johnny couldn't resist the temptation and hit his butt, "Of course we have to keep going. Because we are not being arrested by mall cops again. Don't you remember how disappointed Doyoung was with us? I for one am not going through that again." he said while crossing his arms.

"You're just going to pretend that you didn't just use Jae's ass as a volleyball?" Ten asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"We don't question things like that anymore." Taeyong deadpanned at his short boyfriend.

"You right." he answered with a shrug.

"Anyways, how are we supposed leave without the mall cops catching us?" Jaehyun asked as he straightened from the bent position that he was previously in.

"Wait a minute. We're mall cops?" one of mall cops asked.

"Um, yeah." John said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well then why are we chasing you if we could be on segways?" a different mall cop asked.

The four young men shrugged their shoulders.

"Thank you for informing us!" the mall cops yelled as they left Forever 21 to go look for segways.

Ten, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Johnny looked at each other then all started laughing for no real reason.

Well, it all ends it ends well.

Right?

Well, Karen the customer and Karen the manager stood in the arcade cussing each other out, so I guess it was all good for everyone besides them.