The One Where One Was Hiding Something

Alternatively Titled:
Busting Big Fat UwUs In Doil's Apartment

Johnjae were supposed to be having a nice time at Doyoung and Taeil's shared apartment.

Keywords 'supposed to'.

Things didn't end up that way since Jaehyun decided to lock himself in the bathroom because he's mad at Johnny, who is trying to defend himself from Doyoung's questions.

"Why can't he just see your phone if your not hiding anything?" Doyoung asked him for the what seemed like the fortieth time.

"Because he can't!" Johnny yelled back and clutched his phone to his chest.

"Oh my actual Jihyo! Suh Youngho, if you don't let him see your phone, I will throw you and your scented candles off of a fucking bridge!"

Johnny thought about how that would even work since he was like 2x the size of Doyoung while Taeil was trying to open the bathroom door to force Jaehyun out.

Johnny sighed and rolled his, but still handed his phone over, "Fine, but don't go through my gallery." he told the other male, then slapped his hand over his mouth after he realized what he said.

"Please pretend like you didn't hear that." he begged Doyoung.

"Nope." and with that Doyoung flopped down on the couch and opened Johnny's phone with his password which was pretty easy (Jaehyun's birthday).

"Alrighty, so let's see what we got here. Texts?" Doyoung said while going through Johnny's texts.

After searching them, there was nothing suspicious.

He went through all of the older male's dms and found nothing. Finally, he went to the gallery and what he saw got him real shook.

He immediately jumped up to show Taeil, once he did so, both boys started frantically pounding on the bathroom door like their lives depended on it.

"Jaehyun! Get out!" the pair shouted at him.

"Why?!" the young man yelled back at his friends.

"We found out Johnny's secret!" Taeil shouted at him again.

The door opened faster than Changbin's raps.

"Well, what was he hiding?"

They simply shoved the phone into his face for him to see.

Jaehyun took the phone himself, trying to mentally prepare for the heartbreak.

He had both of his eyes tightly shut, then finally opened one then the other to clearly take a look at the screen.

There were pictures of Jaehyun doing a variety of stuff, from him sleeping to studying. Some of him showing off his dimples and looking extremely cute while others were of him when he was just staring in space. There were even some videos that Johnny took of him when they had been hanging out with their friends and he looked like he was having the time of his life.

Jaehyun's heart literally melted at the pictures.

"Awwwwwwww, hunty that's so cute." Jaehyun gushed and cooed at the tall, blushing man.

"See, now you know why I didn't want you to see my phone, because this is cheesy as fuck and now you're gonna baby me and I am not looking forward to that." Johnny stated sassily, with a slight pout.

"Really?" Jaehyun asked with a incredulous look on his face.

"Of course not." Johnny said and leaned down to Jaehyun and pecked him lightly on the nose.

"Okay, if y'all are done being cute and whatever, can we watch the movie?" Doyoung asked the couple.

They rolled their eyes at him and flopped down into the couch, but didn't really pay attention to the movie because they were too busy being cute with each other. But it didn't really bother Doil too much since they were doing the exact same thing. 

Well, it all ends it ends well.

Except for the movie who wasted it's time not being watched.