Author's Note

Hello friends! I am super excited to be sharing my newest adventure with you and I hope you join myself as we journey through the darkest parts of the human psyche. 

I would love feedback but any other, non-related comments to the story will be deleted, so you have been warned! 

Things to know before you begin reading:

- This story is set in present-day in Boston, MA

- The location was chosen because Boston has the highest concentration of Irish Americans in America (I, unfortunately, do not live in Boston, but maybe one day :)

- The main female protagonist (Maureen) is third-generation Irish. This means her Grandfather immigrated to the States and was born in Ireland. 

- This also means Irish culture, myth, and magic (and maybe even some supernatural influences) will appear throughout the story. 

- This is a murder mystery so if you like mysteries and thrillers be sure to stick around! 

- If there are Irish terms in the chapter, fear no more, I will be putting the translation at the end of the chapter.

- One of my favorite Irish/Celtic bands is Celtic Thunder so at times a song from them will be playing in the video section above where the writing starts because I  may or may not be borderline obsessed :)

As always, please vote and comment! Thank you for your support!