CH-22

---  Please read the author note at the end of the chapter. ---

Rose and everyone, was ready for the  Sparkle Fiesta, they marched to the grand hall. Today everyone would be divided into pairs by sparkle. Sparkle came in flying with the help of her delicate crystal wings. Then she moved to the stage and cleared her throat. 

Sparkle: "So, before we start the pairing I would like to give team representatives a little something,  who's teams are living in portrait dormitories, as of the occasion of sparkle fiesta. so, wala come forward the team representatives! 

Rose was pushed to the front while with other representatives and Alicia gave her a smile. And  Vicky was smirking but her face fell when she thought that in her group she didn't have any pairs in her team.  Sparkle gave every representative sparkle fiesta rules book and a regal academy map.

Sparkle: "As Villians can attack the regal academy we only have a few regal academy maps, every once a year, Regal academy doesn't look like a school, it feels like a big house where all fairytales reside! 

Sparkle: "So, now we start pairing, come forward, who they think is a pair meant to be, or you all can move them forward if they don't okay?" 

Sparkle was rubbing her hands, excitedly. No one did anything, Sparkle pouted and shrugged and sat on the stage and her sharp eyes started investigating everybody. She counted on her fingers and stood up.

Sparkle: " So, the first pair would be Miss swan and Mr Ugly duckling, what a unique pair!"

Gerald and Odette blushed. 

Sparkle: "Now, Mr Beast and Miss IronFan! What a bubbly and cute pair! This generation does have potential and remember I am separating you based on love between you, just trust and sweet friendship but I just revealed some official love couples, didn't I?"

This time LingLing blushed and a statue fell on Travis but this time he didn't catch it because he was dazed.

------------

Sparkle: "Now... some not so official, oops I mean trust friends*smirk* Mr beast blond one and Miss- hahaha" 

Shawn had closed his eyes and Astoria was gaping. And blushed at the attention.

Sparkle: "and miss Rapunzel of course! Now, next... last two took a lot of thinking I suppose..." 'I love 'love triangles' hihihi' 

LAZY AUTHOR OLIVIA'S NOTE:

So, now I will only update on Fridays and sometimes on special occasions on Thursdays too. now onto the story, we will meet you next time in Regal Academy next week, same day same time! CYA