Destruction

"Hey, do you think we can do this again?"

Kou open his eyes looking at the voice beside him. He still felt sleepy and his body all feel sore and muscles still aching badly. This person really treated him like his bitch. Going rough and all. Not like he care.

He need to be useful...

He need to...

"Ahh, do you still need me to satisfy you? You don't have anyone to do it with?" His hopeful voice lace with seductively tone in order to make his partner feel he is playing hard to get. Really? What he is doing now?

"Yes I need you baby... " the person hovering him and push his leg wider to get in between.

Just when they got into the moment, some brutal knock on his door make them jolt and pause their intimate activity. Kou quickly push the other guy from him and grab the nearest cloth to cover himself.

It must be him! It must be! Kou thought excitedly, the smile on his face broaden as he hasten his pace to get the door.

Once the handle was lock off...

Kou never look so disappointed in his entire life. But maybe this is one of it.

"O- oh Aki?" His friend looks like he gasping for breath. His blue eyes wandered around his apartment.

"What? Expecting someone else in front of your door? Where is your one night stand today?"

Oh... he found out. Just about he want to tell off Aki, the person in his room, came out and looking confuse.

"Kou? What happen? Is that your boyfriend?"

Akkihito look at him disbelief and crossed his arms while Kou just rolled his eyes and sigh. "Yes, he is my boyfriend. Can you leave right now?"

The guy cursed out lout, "what the fuck?!"

Akihito having none of this. Too slow and soft! He barged in and grabbed that guy by his neck and roughly throw the guy outside of the apartment.

He grabbed the guy's things and throw it outside, doing some courtesy at least returning his belonging rather end up in nowhere trash can latter. "Listen to me, if you go fucking near him again, I'll personally come and end your life. You hear me?!"

Living with Asami, really rubbed him off. Like learning how to give death glare that can make a man pissed on himself or maybe make them bow on their knees. Yup, just Akihito finish his threat that guy scrambled run from this complex building.

Satisfied with his reaction, he slammed the door behind him. And leaving just the two of them...

To...

Talk...

"Kou.... how did it become like this?"

Why? Why they have to end up like this? Why it did go wrong?

Akihito slumped his back on the wall, his tears running fast without sign to stop. He look at Kou who is also crouching down on the floor, staring at everywhere but him. He thought even Kou does look at him... he just become transparent to him. Because Kou just lost... he look so lost.

This is the first time he see his friend like this. The usual kou full with energetic and gentle soul friend that he ever had.... now gone.... as if he was looking into another person right now.

Kou right now is self-destructive. From what he hear from Takato, Kou just randomly slept with everyone that he could reach. Partying every night and brought home random guy or girl so he can get into their intimate session with his one night stand.