A wedding & Kirishima

Notes : sorry for long hiatus. And sorry to because this chapter seems so rush but I hope you guys satisfied. Tell me what you think okay? Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yokohama, at certain village near by the beach.

"Mouuuu~ Aki-chan! How much longer do you intend to sulked over there? Pick up your lazy bum and come here to help us please!" A feminine voice called him not so far from his room. He sigh by the thought he need to get up and lend his help to his cousins.

Well, judging by the time the engagement will be held about 3 days later, he can't blame them all to be this nervous and so thorough about perfection. Traditions always runs in their family. If there are someone who is about to get engage or getting married, there will be sure of festives will occurs to celebrates the happiness.

For Akihito... this is too trouble some. Deep inside his heart, was aching with mix feelings. Well first of course he is happy for his cousins for getting engage but at the same time... he also feel jealous because he know he can never get this kind of things with Asami.

He wondered if he told his family about his real relationship. What kind of reaction he will get from them? Will he get beaten? Yelled at? Or worst disown by his father? He chuckle at the thought of the ending would  exactly end up copying like the drama in the tvs. He might be forced to break up his relationship with Asami... and get lock up from the world. Damn... so overdramatic.

"Aki-chan! How long are you going to just stand there?!" A woman with her white summer dress pieces standing with both her hands on her slim waist. Her faces look angry but with cheekiness hidden in her eyes implied no malice in her tone.

"Quiet Shoko-chan. You should take care of your face. Don't let your forehead crease easily, you'll get wrinkles before your old age." Akihito without any regret or may be forgotten that he will dug his grave after this said casually and end it with snickers.

And also he did get a sneakers flying to his face. "What the fu-"

"Don't curse at me you blonde head bastard! Why you always annoying like this?!"

"Well that is because you keep nagging at me like an old hag, you old hag!"

"Gahhh!!! This is why we are never meant for each other! I wonder what happen if we ever get married to each other!"

"Then by all means, we will get divorced the night after." Akihito smirk and drag shoko onto his lap. The woman scowl at him but never resist. She make her way comfortably on her cousin lap.

"Why the night after?"

"Well... we sure don't want to waste our wedding night aren't you?"

Plak! Without warning Shoko slapped Akihito's head at the back as soon she turn around to beat him with a red face.

"You- argh!!!! You never change Akihito!"

He a little bit winced by the hit but he didn't complain it either. Damn,he thought he lose his charms to flirt or tease other people again after he is with Asami. But then...

And it was Akihito... was... You leave Asami already... didn't you forget about it?

To be told the truth, Shoko is one of his cousins and they were engaged back then when they were in highschool. Shoko really loved Akihito with all her heart so did Akihito. It was beautiful promising love story in their family, and a dream wedding comes by as soon they both graduated.

But, some things are never meant to be happen. Akihito can't denied he is a free spirit, he couldn't stand being hold down meanwhile Shoko was dealing with her insecurities beside Akihito. So she did not realise that she chains akihito with her possessiveness and terrible jealousy. To the point she got violent with Akihito.