Midnight Drunk

I woke up as I normally do and rolled out of bed.

It was a further drop and I slammed on the floor.

hotel bed...
hotel beds are unnecessarily tall.

I was in a hotel.

Bam was laughing with someone in the living room of the suite.
Ville Hermanni Valo.
The clock said four in the morning.
I went to walk in and see what they were up to.

they were completely drunk.
"So many st-st-upid people," Ville said. I'd never seen him drunk.
It hurt to listen to their drunken speech. I want to cry from the laughter I held within.
"Too many," Bam agreed.
"Lots of beautiful girls though, at the concert from rows," I bet he has a girlfriend now.
"Bammy, Bammy wammy, how did you meet Kayla?" He must have thought me and bam were a thing.
"She my adopted sister," Bam might as well had said 'sheemedopsisher' because his speech was gone.
"Good, good" What did Ville mean by GOOD.
Bam suddenly stumbled up. "Shou-should we check on her?" He asked.
They both hadn't seen me watching them.
I turned as silently as possible and headed back to the bed.

I listened as Bam stomped down the hallway and peeped in. I felt his eyes on me for a few moments before announcing that he needed the bathroom.

I was about to get up again when I heard someone come in again. I felt the weight on the bed shift as he sat down.
"I'm still trying to figure out the fourteen year old girl I had a crush on, though now I have to figure out the beautiful twenty-four year old woman laying in front of my eyes," He managed to speak coherently but slurred, thankfully in Finnish. I felt his finger-tips dance on my arm briefly and couldn't contain the shiver that went up my spine.
He knew I was awake. I turned to look at him and ran a hand through his hair.

"H-Hey Willa Walo! Get back to the room! Where'd ya go?"
I blew him a kiss with my hand, encouraging him to go be with Bam.
I knew that there was a lot to say between us and kissing whilst drunk after 10 years wasn't the correct answer.
Even if I craved it.