chapter 5

Remus pov

I was still at the place where me and Marlene was shooting, she left hours ago and im still here thinking about Sirius's confessions, i still can't understand what to do? im confused to be honest like, hey i should be Happy about this right?, that the person i love for many years is finally loving me back, but then why I'm scared? Why my heart is unsteady, I took a deep breath and lie on the grass, i close my eyes and let myself  Drown in the memories we made here in this place.

We Marauder's always used to came here all the time when we want peace, rest and a pause from the World, this is the place we discuss about our future well that rare happens, this was the place where we all opened our darkest secret to eachother, this was the place we made the Marauder's map, this was the place where sirius told us about his family, this was the place peter spoke about his insecurity, this was the place James spoken about his fear and his love for lily, and this was the place i told them about my disease, but not only this place was our hiding out, but for me it was more... this place made me realized i have feeling of sirius and how happy his makes me,  and now this place become where i know Sirius's love me too, whenever i close my eyes i always see sirius smile face that brings smile on my face, i open my phone  that was in my pocket and again saw Sirius's post, my smile grew wider reading what his wrote, there is no deny that he makes me happy..............

YES

SIRIUS

BLACK

MAKES

ME

HAPPY.

I called Sirius, and in one ring he picked up my call "h-hey ah mo-moony, ho-how are you?" I wanna laugh on him dam he never ask me that on call and this makes me understand that he is hell nervous.

"I love you sirius....i won't mind spending my life with you" i said while laughing and for minutes I didn't got any reply "padfoo-"

"MOONYYY WHAT YOU SAID TO PADFOOT?, HE'S UNCONSCIOUS" Peter yelled and i could hear james waking up sirius, I can't stop laughing...i need to go and see him...i need to see my padfoot.

************************************

Coco_lupin post:

Coco_lupin: well he do deserves a kiss for all that he wrote

Tags:( why_so_sirius)

Comments:

Why_so_sirius: i know he loves me, he can't resist me hehehe

Coco_lupin: well that's right baby

Potter_is_hotter: SIRIUS WENT UNCONSCIOUS WHEN REMUS ACCEPTED HIS PRO.

why_so_sirius: STOP EXPOSING ME

Im_so_cheesy: WOLFSTAR IM SO HAPPY...MY GOD

lil_flower : WOLSTAR HAD SAILED AND THEY'RE CUTEEEEE

Mar_kin_non: MY GOD MY HEART....WOLFSTAR BABY

dorky_meow: WOLFSTAR ARE ON BITCES

pure_queen: YOU'RE WELCOME...and dam you both...my Heart can't take it

And_rom: awwwww he do deserves that kiss it took him 2 hours to post that

Why_so_sirius: STOP EXPOSING ME

coco_lupin: awww pad i love you

Mommy_potter: you both are looking so goood

Why_so_sirius: see ya mom I got a partner before James

Potter_is_hotter: SHUT UP SIRIUS

Papa_potter: HELLL YEAH.. you both my old heart and partner before jamie boy ahhhh.....

Alice_for_plants:. WOLFSTAR MY BABIES .....IM CRYING

Franky_plants: SHE IS REALLY CRYING AND JUMPING... btw you both are looking wowoowow
..................................................................

WOLFSTAR finally sailed everyone

My Heart

Your heart

Explode

Like it

Enjoy it

Have a good day