Chapter FOUR (Smut)

As soon as the door clicked shut behind Jay, Harry lunged at Louis and pressed him against the door, their lips already connected. It was sloppy and messy, but neither boy cared. Harry had his hands in Louis' hair and Louis' were around Harry's waist.

"Jump," Harry managed to pull back and say breathily, grabbing hold of Louis' thighs. Harry then had Louis pressed even harder up against the door, grinding his hips on Louis' as his lips moved from his mouth to his neck. Teeth grazing the skin lightly causing Louis to let out a guttural moan.

"Bedroom now!" Louis gasped and panted, clawing at Harry's back. They have barely even touched each other and he's already like this. Jesus take the wheel.

"Where is it?" Harry pulled back to breathe, letting it come out hot and heavy on Louis' neck. Louis squirmed a bit, causing Harry to gently let his feet down. Louis grabbed Harry by the hand and took off down the hall.

~

Harry fell onto the bed, Louis quickly straddling him and ripping off his own shirt. He attached his mouth back onto Harry's, shoving his tongue in. Harry moaned underneath him, gripping at Louis' hips. Harry bucked his hips upwards, trying to create friction, but it wasn't enough.

"Please," Harry whined into Louis' mouth, hands feeling down Louis chest. Louis nodded, helping Harry out of his jumper and sweatpants, staring as his tattooed chest rose and fell quickly.

"Fuck, why haven't we done this before, you're so hot." Louis managed to say as ground his hips down onto Harry's. Harry moaned, trying to rid Louis of his own pants. Louis got the message so as he took his pants off, he ran across the room to grab a condom and lube from his dresser, returning as quick as possible.

Louis only had his back turned to Harry for a few moments, but that was enough time for Harry to rid himself of his boxers and start jacking himself off. Louis slapped Harry's hand away, grabbing hold of Harry's dick and pumping for him. Harry squirmed, throwing his head back as he moaned.

"Suck." Louis demanded, bringing three off his fingers to Harry's mouth. Harry willingly allowed them to be thrust into his mouth, sucking on them happily. He rolled his tongue over the fingers, almost treating them as if he were giving them a blowwie.

Louis retracted his hand from Harry's mouth and lowering it down between his legs. He replaced his fingers with his mouth, kissing him hungrily. Louis inserted a finger, thrusting it in and out quickly. He added a second and not long after the third was added. Louis twisted and curled his fingers, making sure to brush against Harry's prostate.

"I'm gonna come!" Harry cried out, arching his back and grinding down on Louis fingers. Harry's mind was melting at the immense pleasure he was receiving from Louis' warm hand wrapped around him working away, and the fingers inside him.

"Not yet." Louis pulled away from Harry completely, not touching him at all. He whined at the loss of contact, reaching for his own dick.

"No," Louis slapped his hand away again. "Not yet," He managed to shimmy out of his own boxers and stroked his aching hard on, making sure Harry was watching.

"Please, Lou, fuck me," Harry pleaded, grabbing the almost forgotten lube and condom from beside him and helping out it in Louis. The condom slowly rolled onto Louis, making Harry almost want to just forget about using it all together, but he wanted to be safe.

After Louis had slicked himself up, making sure to leave a few purple marks on Harry's chest and neck as he did so, he slowly slid into Harry. Harry whined at the stretch, kissing Louis to distract him.

Lost in the kiss, neither of them had realized Louis' hips had started moving until Louis brushed against Harry's prostate, causing him to pull back and cry out.

"Do it again," Harry panted, clawing at Louis back when he angled himself to slam into him and hit his spot, over and over again.

"Feel so good, Harry, fuck yes." Louis hissed, pounding into Harry. A few more thrusts and Harry came undone, moaning Louis' name loudly.

Louis kept going, helping Harry ride out his orgasm, but trying to reach his own. Louis thrust a couple more times before he came, biting down on Harry's collar bone and groaning.

After each boy had ridden out their highs, Louis pulled out and slid off the top of Harry, pulling the condom off. He managed to tie it but just tossed it on the floor.

Harry stared at the ceiling with a lazy smile on his face. Louis turned on his side to look at him, smiling as well. Harry felt eyes on him so he tilted his head to look at Louis, smile widening.

"Merry Christmas, and happy birthday, Louis." Louis grinned, reaching over and lightly tracing one of the marks he had left with his mouth.

"When's your birthday, Harry?" Louis continued to trace all of the marks he made, moving onto the tattoos littering his body next.

"It's in February, why?" Harry asked, eyes on Louis' even if he wasn't looking. He wasn't fully with it yet to actually understand why Louis asked that.

"I don't think I can wait that long. I can't believe we haven't done this before." Louis sighed, "Merry Christmas, Harry. Stay, please?"

"Anything for you, Lou." Harry said quietly, pulling Louis to his chest and tangling their legs together as they fell asleep together for the second time that day.

~

Okay so first off Merry Christmas! Get anything good? I got Four and a whole box of books. Secondly, if this seems rushed it's because it is. I waited til the last minute to write this. And this is like my second time ever writing smut soooo. Anywhore, love you all merry Christmas yaddah yaddah stay weird xx