𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆

"Dude i need tissues!" Alejandro says grabbing a tissue from the box after the juice slipped on his shirt.
"You know that,that wont work right?" I chuckled asking him.
"Of course." He looks at me standing up and grabbing a shirt.

"Eh." Allison said looking at Alejandro change his shirt.
"Hi" Alejandro winks at her making us laugh to death.
"Why are you guys laughing?" He looks at us.

"Seriously? Hi? Then winked?" Avani chuckles looking back at her.
"You could've just winked at her without saying anything!" I kept on laughing while tryna finish my sentence.

3 hours past..

"Good night everyone." Kairi says getting out of the room with the boys.
"Damn, you could've say that earlier." Avani said looking at Allison.
"Ey? What?" I sat down looking at them.

"I mean he do have chance if i dont have a boyfriend back at California." She said shrugging her shoulders.
"Alejandro?" I asked looking at Allison and she nodded.

"What's the point of your sentence there ey?" Avani asked her making me turn back my head to Allison.
"Nothing the guy i was dating actually cheated several times on me and it just sucks." She said making our eyes widened.

"Break up with him!" I said looking at her and she was serious that time.
"I love him, i cant just let him go." She responded laying at her bed.
"Mhm, but your letting him cheat on you." Avani sighs.

"What ever." She shakes her head closing her eyes and i laid down on my bed falling asleep.

3 days later...

Tomorrow is they're last day the boys will be heading back at theyre own houses tomorrow and Allison kept on being quiet.
"Why?" I tapped her shoulders and saw her tears falling down.

"He made sum girl pregnant." She said crying and i wiped her tears hugging her, good thing the boys isnt here so were all safe.
"What?" Avani says looking at us.

"He left you aint he?" I asked patting her back and she nodded making us sigh on frustration.
The boys opened our room door and saw Allison cries.

"Why is she crying?" Alejandro goes forward to us removing my hug from her.
"Her boyfriend left her." Avani said looking at Alejandro and he sat besides Allison.

"Were actually gonna ask you if you guys wanted to make tiktoks with us but i guess not today." Kairi says scratching the back of his head.
"No its okay, come here." I stood up dragging avani outside and mattia and kairi too leaving Alejandro and Allison on the room.

"Let them." I said and we went downstairs making tiktoks.
We made tiktoks from our account and decided to not go back to the room till they're good.
"Its just another boring day." Mattia says yawning that makes yawn too.

"Imma make something to eat." Avani says coming inside the kitchen and coming back with sandwich on her tray.
"ooh." Mattia says grabbing one and eating it and same goes to us.

We came back to the room and saw Allison stopped crying and Alejandro smiling at her.
"Theyre so cute." Avani whispered to me.
"Agreed." I whispered back.

Present...

"Im missing those good days." I sighed looking at avani.
"Yeah, me too." She said smiling.
"Its late i should be going." I stood up and left her dorm room and going to mine.

I wonder where Mattia Alejandro and Kairi have been, they never came back here at New York when we all finished High School, i always saw them making tiktoks but they dont often do it with kairi since he left the group a few months ago.

Me and mattia got no longer connected at each other and i dont even know if we're together actually.
Theyre number got changed and we dont know where to contact them thats why were just letting destiny.

Tc went to our school but she never talk to us and she kept on ignoring us which is so confusing because we didn't even do anything to her.
Allison went back to California and there's no chance of her and Alejandro getting back together cause they broke up.

I opened my dorm room and locked it because we have classes tomorrow and im so tires from school and hanging out with avani.
I jumped to my bed and fell asleep quickly.

BEEEP BEEP BEEEEP

i turned off my alarm and quickly go inside the shower after that i brushed my teeth and picked my outfit, i waited for avani and we both walked down to the cafeteria where everyone eats.

I had a burger for breakfast and it tastes bad really bad because i brushed my teeth earlier.

"Im still tired." Avani said scratching her eyes while infront of her own locker..
"Me too of course." I smiled looking at her and we both went to the room.

"So anyways were having three new students today before we start this class." Mr. Guzman said and the three boys went in to the room.
"Uhm im.."

To be continued