𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hannah<3

"Lets go,follow me." The fireman said while holding my arm and helping me to get out of the building.
"Hannah!!" Avani ran towards me with tears on her eyes.

"Why are you crying? Wheres everybody?" I asked looking arounf the field.
"The fire started at the boys dorm,i dont know how,but i somehow manage to got out of the building." She said hugging me.

"Tc,uh wheres tc? Wheres tc?" I asked walking around the field while avani following me.
"The injured ones are there,we can check it out." She said pointing in the people whos laying on the grass.

"Uh,okay.." i said running on the injured people.
"Chill,why are you so nervous?" She said patting my back.

"Why am i so nervous? Arent you nervous? Are you not worried about our friends? Maybe cause your boyfriend survived thats why,but aren't you worried too?" 

"Of course i am!" She said looking around for tc too.
"Lets go." I said finding tc sitting on the grass.
"Tc!" I shouted sitting infront of her.

"Where's kairi? Where is Alejandro? Wheres Mattia?" She asked looking around.
"We dont know yet,but..were gonna look for them understand?" I said.
"Mhm." She said and we clearly looked for them.

"Hey you guys are students here?" The firefighter asked.
"Uh yeah." We nods and he lead us to the empty space.

"Stay here,your friends are missing?" He once again asked
"Yeah,please find them." I said begging the firefighter and he casually nodded.

"Maybe...the boys are here!" Avani said looking around the plot but we cant find it.
"Maybe,we need some sleep." I said leaning on the wall and sitting down.

•Morning

I woke up seeing brightness and avani on my side.
Oh yeah..where are they? I stood up looking for them with my own eyes.

"Uh excuse me,have you seen a boy named mattia?" I asked the guard.
"Mhm..hes in the hospital with the three boys." He said giving me the address of the hospital.
"thankyou." I smiled and ran towards avani.

"Wake up! Theyre on the hospital." I said shaking her body.
"Were coming." Allison and tc said from behind.
I nodded while we ran into a taxi.

"Uh,this hospital please." I said giving the driver the address.
"Okay!" He said driving us at the hospital.

•At the hospital

"Please look for Alejandro and kairi,ill go look for mattia." I said and they all nodded.
"Uh excuse me,wheres mattia polibio's room here?" I asked the nurse on the desk.

"Let me see..oh,room 401 maam." She said and i nodded running through the stairs.
I finally reached the  room seeing several people inside.

"Who's the patient?" The nurse asked me.
"Uh,mattia polibio?" I asked and he bring me through the aisle and saw a man right there.

•Mathia Polybo

"This is not mattia." I said looking at the nurse.
"Oh,uhm maybe check his name again on the desk?" He said and i nodded running through the desk.
"Mattia polibio?" I asked the nurse.

"Room 206." She said and i ran downstairs reaching the room.
I opened the room and saw him laying on the bed.

He was wrapped up by head to toes with papers making me cry
"Mattia.." i cried  hugging his body.
"The man,didn't survive." The nurse said and I kept on crying.

"Uh..who are you? Why are you with my dad?" The kid casually pulled my shirt.
"Thats my dad." He said while i wiped my tears.
"Uh..oh im sorry." I said leaving the room.

"CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MATTIA POLIBIO'S ROOM?" I shouted on the lady on the desk while crying.
"Excuse mee?" She said and i burst out on tears.

"Hannah.." someone hold my hand on the back.
"Ey..? Mattia?" I looked at him crying and hugging him tight.
"Aw that hurt!" He chuckled and saw his foot and right arm wrapped up.

"Uh,i burned them on the accident." He smiled pointing his burned parts.
"I love you...." i said looking at him and looking back at kairi,ale and the girls.

"Will you be my boyfriend? And marry me?" I asked him kneeling down.
"Of course i will." He smiled while tears falling down on his eyes.

"I love you mattia.." i said kissing him on the forehead.
"I love you too." He said.

Years past..

Me and mattia finally have a twins they're both girls named kaori and alona they get alongn for some point but they always fight cause of they're toys,they are turning 3 this year and im so proud of them.

allison and Alejandro finally got married Allison is also 6 months pregnant now and im hoping for my children and her child to be friends.

Tc and Kairi travelled the world to escape theyre problems they got married in hawaii and we got invited,theyre on their way to japan this summer and theyre planning for they're honeymoon.

Im so glad i met them im super happy to be with them,and were always be friends.

The end.

Months past,and this story finally ended thank you for sticking with me till the finale of this story.
Im officially signing out on this account and happily signing out as a mattia stan too,i will miss the people here,my friends and especially my readers.

Thank you so much for reading this even tho from the start of the story a lot of things happened and im truly sorry for being racist in my own country,i dont live in china but i am half chinese.

-Miel🦋

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪 / 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 🎉