Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

After the incident, Lloyd, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, P.I.X.A.L, and I watched a movie. But little did they know, I couldn't pay attention. I had stood up out of nowhere.
"Where are you going?" Lloyd asks curiously as he snaps me back into reality.
"Oh, I- I'm sleepy. I think I'm going to go to bed now." I explain.
"Okay, want me to come with?" Lloyd asks.
"Oh no, thanks for the offer. Goodnight, I love you." I give Lloyd a peck on the lips.
"I love you too, goodnight." Lloyd  smiles.
"Goodnight guys." I waved goodnight.
"Night." They said bluntly like they weren't even paying attention, I give a small smile but frown and let out a sigh. I walk out, and go to my room.

Lloyd's POV

I watched as Y/N left the room, I was worried about her. I mean-
"You good?" Cole asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Y-yeah." I look at him then back at the tv.
"Hey. You have nothing to worry about, okay?" Kai smiled and puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I mean he has a point, yeah what am I thinking? She's probably fine.
"Yeah, you're right." I smile, and continue watching the movie. Not a single thought came in mind about Y/N.

3rd person POV

Y/N had went to her room and she sat along her bedside. There was a mirror in front of her, she just stared.
"What do you want?" She asks and waited for a response. "Answer me!" She cried out, it stayed silent for a minute. "How come you won't come out now?" I ask, my voice a bit shakey. "Huh?!" I shout.
"Who are you talking to?" Lloyd asks turning on the lights, and I quickly get in the covers, turn away from hi,m, and close my eyes before he did so.

3rd person POV

"Dude, she's asleep." Jay peaked through the side of the doorway. Lloyd sighed.
"Yeah.. I'm going to bed too." Lloyd rubs his eyes, and yawns.
"Alright, goodnight." Cole says.
"Goodnight." Everyone else said from another room.
"Night." Lloyd replied, and closed the door.

"I know you're awake. You don't have to hide." Lloyd explains a s he sits beside Y/N on the bed. She sits up, and looks at him. He could see the look in her eye asking for a hug. He pulled her close to his chest, he wrapped an arm around her. She wrapped her arms around the males waist.
"You have nothing to worry about." Lloyd rested his head on the woman's head. "I'm here." He says.
"I think I'm fine.. Everyone's right, I was probably just hallusanting." Y/N agreed with what her friends said earlier.
"Okay, Goodnight Y/N. I love you." Lloyd layed down on the bed, Y/N was laying on his chest with a hand next her head as well.
"Goodnight. I love you too." Y/N replies.

The next day~

Lloyd's POV

I woke up to no one next to me, but I heard groans. I looked down at Y/N's side of the bed. Her whole body was twitching, I quickly got off the bed and ran to her. I shook her a bit, she didn't wake up.
"Y/N, wake up!" I shout worriedly. I shook her once again a bit rougher, still nothing. "Y/N." I say. "Y/N.." I say again. "Y/N!!" I shook her roughly, and she woke up. She started crying, and I hugged her tightly, she hugged back. "Damnit, you scared me Y/N." I say my voice Shakey. I had no reply for a moment.
"Lloyd.. I'm scared." She cried out.
"It's okay, I'm here." I reply softly, I could hear the sobs coming from Y/N. "Shh..." I started rocking her in my arms.
"C-can we keep this between us?" Y/N asked poking her head up to see my face, I gave her and unexplainable expression, but then I nodded.
"Yeah. Of course, whatever you want." I reply, and give a slight smile and she lays back on my chest.

I gave her about a few minutes because I know she needs her time. At this point I didn't want to leave her side, but I didn't want to be clingy.
"We should get breakfast now." I inform my girlfriend, she perks her head up and I saw her year stained face. She gave a nod and soon we left the room and got breakfast.

I sat on the couch with my friends as I watched Y/N get food. She looked terrible.
"Is she alright? She looked like she was sleeping on a rock..." Jay asks with concern. Cole laughs, and furrows both his eyebrows up and down.
"It wasn't Mee..." Cole said, and I rolled my eyes.
"Back off dude." I snap at him a bit.
"Sorry, but you're going to have to deal with it." Cole replies.
"No but seriously, is she alright?" Kai asks continuing the conversation Jay started.
"Uh yeah..."

______________________

A/N~
-848 words
Can you let me know if you guys like the music in, or do you want me to leave it out?
I'm trying find music that would fit it.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed thank you for you're support on the first book we're almost at 900!
Bye!

-Bay Brookestone