Part Two: Before you Begin

There are any things needed to begin your fan fiction.

First, and most important, is who you're going to write your fanfiction about. I personally write about youtubers, but you can write about anyone you want including but not limited to: viners, musicians, anime, or a tv show character.

After you've successfully chosen who you're going to write about, you need to know kind of where your start is going, such as a love triangle or a good girl-bad boy type thing. The nice thing about this is it can change throughout the story. I started writing my Ricky Minaj fan fiction about them singing a lot, but that didn't last. Also note that your fan fiction can be a typical romance type book and that's ok too.

After that, you need to decide your main character's name and traits. By this I mean not the famous person but rather the people that fall in love or be some friends with the famous person. I'd suggest looking up names online if you can't think of one of your own. I wouldn't recommend using your name as lots of writers regret it later. On my first fan fiction I did use my name, but I try to avoid it in any other book.

About the character's traits, you have to decide if they're maybe insecure, don't care about anything, or maybe they could want to commit suicide. You decide.

Next, you have to make the main character's family. Maybe they're rich because of a parent being an owner of a rich company, or they could be poor. If perhaps the character lives with a friend or is adopted, in which family may not matter, you are free to skip this step.

Now, you are ready to begin your fan fiction.