CHAPTER-18 (Drops of sweat)

(Jungkook's pov)

I admit that it was my idea to show Lisa off to other guys, but i am pretty sure that this fact dosen't give them the right to gawk at her without even trying to be subtle.

We all were standing on our training ground, ready to let my baby learn the basics of the training, and jimin hyung kept on glancing at her time to time, making my blood boil in anger.

"Jimin hyung, stop staring at her if you dont want me to call jisoo noona up."

He looked at me scared and averted his gaze only in a minute after coming in contact with my glaring red ones.

I circled around Lisa, who rubbed her body against mine lovingly. I internally became flustered at her action and i immediately returned them.

Out of all of us, only namjoon hyung was in human form as he was the trainer and had to speak and direct Lisa to do various things.

"Okay now, Lisa, we will start with few jumps and laps to warm your body up to prepare it for a bit more strenous excercises and don't worry, we wont do much cosidering the fact that you just went through a full transformation which must have been quite painfull judging by the screams you let out."

So she was right. They all heard her screaming and shouting in pain. I looked at her when she came closer and burried her head in my neck, obviously embarassed by the fact.

I glared at namjoon who immediately shut up and started focusing on others to let them know what to do and what not.

"Baby, i am scared."

Lisa's sweet voice fell into my ears, making my wolf and me equally happy for no reason at all.

I turned around to place my forehead on her's.

"Don't be darling. Its gonna be alright. I will be right by your side."

She looked at me and smiled.

"So, same as always?"

I rose my paw and kept it on her's.

"Yes. Same as always."

-

(Lisa's pov)

Sweat was sticking at my fur like cheese sticking on pizza.
(Quarantine made me crave for this. Don't judge😅).

I was wrestling with jungkook in order to get some of my basics right, and whereas i seemed to be using all my energy but not power as i did not truly know how to, jungkook was only using half of his. That also i doubt.

I striked a paw towards his face and he dodged it and maybe in the heat of the moment raised his paw to do a counter attack which was a hard blow for my already exhausted and paining body.

I fell down on the ground, panting like crazy, which made jungkook rush towards me instantly.

"Doll! You okay? I am so sorry, i should not have striked so hard."

He asked, genuinely concerned.

"No its okay baby. Don't worry, but Jungkook, i cant do this anymore. I want to rest. I am really tired.i promise i will train again tomorrow."

He rubbed my fur lovingly and stepped back to change into his human form again.

"Guys, Lisa is quite tired. We will continue this tomorrow."

They all nodded their snouts and changed back into their human forms too.

Jungkook came towards me and kneeled down on the ground.

"Take over your wolf by your human form baby. You will change back."

I did exactly as he told and changed back. Changing back was so less painful that it made me wonder whether all the pain i experienced earlier was just a dream or was really the reality.
Namjoon oppa came forward and handed a big T-shirt to me which I hurriedly downed,  not fully comfortable being naked as the others were. Soon they all dressed up too and stretched. Wanting to remove the strain that was caused by this training.

Unable to hold myself anymore, i went forward and hugged jungkook tightly. Wanting to feel his warmth and body against mine.

He slowly Carassed my hair and lifted me up in his arms to head back into the house. Before doing so though, he stopped to face all his hyungs to give them a light glare, and tell them something through their mind links which they all understood at once.

"We won't next time. Promise. We all have our mates anyways." Jimin oppa said making me confused as hell.

Wonder what he said to make them so nervous.

-

We both finished our dinner and jungkook went out of the room to place the dishes in the sink of the kitchen.

I covered myself with the duvet and lied down on the bed, waiting for him to come back so that i could sleep in his big and soothing arms.

He came back soon enough and joined me in the bed, taking me close to wrap his arms around my thin body, just like i wanted.

His one hand carassed my back while his other rubbed my thigh up and down in a relaxing motion. His access to that area made easy as i was just wearing his shirt and my underwear underneath.

"You did great baby. I love you so much."

I felt happy hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

"Thanks kookie. You really helped me a lot."

I lifted my head up to peck his lips lightly.

He smirked and pulled me closer.

"You know this dosen't work like that baby."

He pressed his lips on mine to pull me in another kiss which was passionate as hell. I loved how he was kissing me so hungrily eventhough it was just a few hours earlier that we made love.

His hand went inside my shirt and landed on my waist making shivers run in my body.

I slid my hand on his bare chest to glide it across his abs. Just as i reached his sweatpants and was about to pull it's waistband down, he stopped kissing me and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Not now baby, you are really tired. I don't want you to faint out of exhaustion in between."

I pouted feeling aroused already by just a single touch of his hand on my wiast. Hormones jeez..

"But kookie i promise i won't."

He chuckled seeing my pouty face and leaned down to kiss me again.

"No doll, i know how tired you are. You literally fell on the ground by just a single blow of my paw."

I burried my face in the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his waist and place a light kiss on the skin of his neck. I felt him tingling due to the touch. I guess we both now have the same reaction to each other's touches.

"You care so much for me jungkook. I love you so-so much."

He placed a soft kiss on my hair and tightened his hold on me.

"I love you more baby. Sleep well."

I smiled and nodded.

"You too."

And we both fell asleep, dreaming peacefully in each other's arms.

(Author's pov)

Double update b/a i make you guys wait a bit long for my chapters hehe.😁
I love ya'll.💜💜

Pls vote and comment .
See you~🌸🌸