Chapter 1

Beep
Beep
Be-

A hand hit the alarm. A boy rose up from his covers, getting put of bed and headong for his bathroom. Taking a quick shower in his small tub. Hopping out and going back into his room to get dressed. Putting on a (f/c) hoodie, jeans, and (s/f/c) [2nd fav color] converse.

Brushing out his (long/short) hair. Grabbing his bag and phone sneaking down the stairs. Once down there he looked over at his drunk "father" laying passed out. He carefully made his way into the kitchen making toast and going out the door.

On his way down the drive way he to out his ear buds and plugged them into his phone. Listening to whatever played first, unaware of lurking eyes following his every move as he made his way to hell- I mean school.

??? p.o.v~
I was bored, so why not go out looking for a new puppet. As I moved around this neighborhood staying hidden in the shadows. I came across the boy about the height of (y/h), but still shorter then me. And might I say he was a beauty.

I watched as he got up from bed going to take a shower. He came back with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his hair. I swore I was beat red as I gazed at his body. And lord or who ever the hell is up there knows I had to hold my self back from going in there. He started to get dressed removing his towel. I looked away out of me being a decent being... Well as decent as a murder dancing in pale moon light with a damsel in distress as his puppet to bid his every whim.

Speaking of puppets, the boy made his way down to the bottom of the house. Then coming out of the home walking down the side walk with his ears buds in. I'm marveled by his beauty. I want to find out more about him. He's has something about him that shouldn't go to waist.

A/n: sorry that its most likely short, so I'm about to pass out the next chapter will out soon.

See ya on the Flip side