Chapter 3

your p.o.v~

I walk out of the hell hole that people call school with my ear buds in listening to my selected music, heading "home" for the day. Just wanting to lay down in my bed wanting the world to go away forever. I walk up my driveway seeing the car not there, so I know that he's at work or the bar. I hope that drunk gets into a car wreck and dies or some shit. At this point I don't give a two shits to what happens to him. I walk inside the house looking at the holes in the walls from glass bottles or my "dad's" fist on the way to my room. I enter my room shutting the door behind me. Throwing my bag to the floor, throwing myself on the bed and turning up my music.

~time skip~

It's been hours and my "dad" has yet to come home. I look at the time it was 8:49 at night. He's usually here by now yelling at me in his drunkn' state. One he's either drunk at a bar or he's dead in ditch somewhere. I'm hoping for the second one. I take out my head phones, turn off my music and head down stairs to the kitchen.

I look in the fridge trying to find some thing to make, so I settle in for some corn dogs. As those bake in the oven (or in the microwave if your weird like me.) I turn on the news.

The new station:

This just in multiple murders where found in this area of town. *They show your neiborhood on the screen*

we've found multiple messages of the same saying GO TO SLEEP... found on the walls next to the dead bodies. We believe that infamous Jeff The Killer has struck again. If you live in that area please lock the doors and windows. Stay inside.

This is Shasha (random name) singing off.

Great now there's a killer running around. Another thing to worry about. I turn off the tv put up my dishes in the sink and head upstairs flopping down on my bed. My light was already out and I put on my pjs a couple hours ago, so I didn't have to worry about doing that. I buried myself in my blankets and fell asleep. I just wished I knew what was going to happen.

Ooh what's gonna happen next?

Are you going to meet Puppeteer?

or

Are you going to get a surprise visit from an killer?

who knows?

And sorry if this is short to y'all, I'll try to make longer chapters. I just been having writers block lately. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter

See you on the Flip side