Chapter 4

Before you read most of this chapter was idea from a friend on Wattpad. Their name is OOFWHYMEH777 they have another account but it wont let me put the link so the profile is @VideoGame_Anime go check them out! And a thanks to them for the ideas that consists in this chapter. Now onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person p.o.v~

It was the middle of the night (Y/n) wakes to a notification on his phone. It was just notification on Wattpad (it had to be said sooner or later.) He puts his phone back on the night stand. He layed back down to try and get some more sleep, but he couldn't. So he traveled down stairs to get a glass of water (because this boi is thirsty, Jk.) As he arrived at the bottom of the steps he heard a creek coming from the living room. He walked into the living room seeing nothing in sight, but the couch, coffee table, arm chairs, and tv. A little creeped out he went into the kitchen got the water while trying to calm his thoughts.

2nd person p.o.v~

Just telling yourself that it was the wind and nothing else. But how can there be wind in a house when all the windows are closed. Out of paranoia you checked every window in the house seeing that they were all locked. Then he checked the doors, same thing locked. But there was one room you didn't check, it was the room that is attached to the living room with a keep out sign on the door. You walked into the room. The room was a little bit bigger that the living room. In the room held a giant picture of a beautiful young women. She seemed to be in her early twenties. She had (h/c), with a (s/t). She was your mother. But what seem the most to catch your attention was her electric blue eyes. Which was weird. In every other photo you seen your mother in she has (e/c), not the electric blue you see in this one. You wonder why. The rest of the room was empty. except the little giving alter under the picture of your mother. It was like the ones you see on The Day of The Dead in Mexico. You looked around the room seeing no way in or out except the door that you came through.

After you got down with that little adventure you went back up to your room. You layed in your bed with your short bangs covering your eyes. Trying to get back asleep. Unaware of the presence in your room.

??? p.o.v~

I was going to introduce myself, but no I had to be stupid and knock off a glass cup from his dresser. It breaking in the prosses. The boy shot up from his bed look straight at me. My golden gaze locked onto his dull (e/c) ones. "Who the hell are you!?" He asked with a little bit of rage in his dull (e/c) eyes. "I'm just simply an admire of yours," I answered. "Who the hell would want to admire me, out of all people?" "Me of course," I answered again. He looked like he was in deep of thought, but the snapped out of it. "What's your name?" He asked me. "The Puppeteer, but you can call me Puppet or Pup for short." He looked down then back at me. "The names (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." I smiled. "(Y/n)," I said trying out his name. "What a lovely name." He looked away blushing a few shades of red. "Thx," He said to me again.

He then looked at me the blush still present and said, "can you come out of the shadows, so I can see you?" I thought for a moment then stepped out. His eyes widen and his blush grew.

Your p.o.v~

God Fucking dame he's hot- wait!? What am I even saying!? He's a fucking guy! And I'm not gay!

He sat down on the bed next to me. "So," he started.

"Wanna be friends?"