Chapter 5

"Do you want to be friend?"

I looked at him as if he had two heads. He want to be friends with me. For all I know is that this stranger could be a psycho for all I know. But then again he hasn't done anything to really harm me... yet. So maybe I'll give this creepy fuck a chance. "Sure." Is all I said to make him smile wide. Instead of a normal smile with white teeth, his was a wide very charming smile with golden teeth. Not yellow teeth that some people have from smoking and what not. I mean a literal smile made of actual gold.

I stretched my hands above my head as I yawn. I layed down, my back faced towards him and pulled my covers on and shut my eye completely forgetting about the fact he was still in my room. That is until I felt arms rap around my waist. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see him spooning me. Him trying to be the big spoon, while making me be the little spoon. 'Well... at least he ain't stabbing me in my sleep,' I thought as I got engulfed by the darkness around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and sit up to find the man or other known as Puppeteer, had his back faced towards me. I took my phone from my nightstand and checked the time. It was 5:15 am, looks like I woke up before the alarm. It was also Friday. Thank god tomorrow is the weekend. I got a notification from my alarm saying it will go off in 30 minutes to an hour. So I went ahead and turned it off and got up to get dressed.

I put on my (f/c) hoodie, black pants, and (f/c) converse.

I heard the bed shift, so I looked behind myself and saw Pup looking at me with red hue his face. But, I think my face would put a tomato to shame from the embarrassment I'm feeling at this moment. "H-how long have y-you been looking a-at me!?" He smirked, "the whole time you been getting dressed. I just sat up to get a better view." I looked away with 50,000 shades of red on my face.

"Your a pervert," I said to him. I walked out of the room and went down stairs. I got to the kitchen and made some ramen and went to the living room. I turned on the tv and sat down. The news was on.

Welcome to your lively news forecast in the morning, I'm Shasha your news anchor to bring you all the latest news. 'It's the news lady from last night, huh,' I thought to myself. This morning a car crash was found on the side of the highway. The driver was (D/n) (L/n). 'My dad huh...' He appeared to be highly intoxicated 

"Of course he was." I said to myself.

He was found dead in the drivers seat. It was said he died in the crash from major head injury's and broken ribs.

'Well, he got he dissevered,' I thought again.

"Isn't that your father?" I looked over to him, and shrugged.

"Yeah, but... he got what he dissevered," I said going to put on my bookbag. I came back and ate the rest of my ramen. "He was a fucking asshole to me ever since mom died, and also the other thing was that I didn't even look like him to begin with." I told him. "I guess he thought mom cheated on him with another man, and hated me for it. He also blamed me for my mom dyeing while giving birth to me." It was true. My hair was (h/c).  While my "fathers" was a dark brown (sorry if your hair is brown). And yes my eyes was (e/c), while his was a green almost hazel. (Sorry if your eye color is green or hazel.) To be onset I just look like my mom just with some different features, that I guessed that I got from my real dad.

I then checked my phone to see that school would start soon. "So, uh, school is gonna start soon so I got to go." I said. "You can stay or whatever, just don't trash the house." I also said walking out and heading towards the school. 'Maybe I'll just go this last day then drop out the rest of the year. No one will notice I'm gone anyways,' I thought. Man I was just full of thoughts today.