Sorry,Dad~Chapter Two~

Sophia

"So who's keeping score on who is a-"

I answered my phone and gave Esme as look saying sorry.

She smiled and shoo'ed me out of the kitchen so I could talk to Angelica,my best friend,without any distractions.

"Hey Angel." I smiled while wiping my right hand on my jeans.

"Hey Soph. I was wondering if I could come over tonight. My parents are mad at me again." She spoke softly.

"Hold on. I'll ask Aunt Esme." I said and walked back into the kitchen.

"Angel wants to know if she can come over tonight." I said giving Esme my best puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure but make sure she acts properly at dinner tonight." Esme said.

"Haha ok." I smiled and walked into the living room and sat down on the small couch.

"Esme said yeah but you have to act properly at dinner because we are having our neighbors over." I shrugged.

"Mr. Douglas? I thought he didn't like Esme." Angel said confused.

"We got new neighbors." I explained.

"Oooo. Are they cute?" Angel asked.

"I don't know. I know it's a mom and her son. And no, haven't seen her son. I know his name is Michael though." I shrugged.

"Oh nice." Angel sounded slightly disappointed.

"Are you almost here?" I asked impatiently.

"I've been in your room since the beginning of the call." She said and I could hear her smirk.

"Haha. Ok. Be right up." I smiled and hung up the phone.

I walked up stairs to see my brown haired bestie.

Angel has been my best friend ever since we were kids.

We met online. Haha. Crazy right?

I also have other friends that I met online with Angel and we're all one big dysfunctional family. =D

"Soph. You and Angel wanna get ready for dinner?" Esme said as she knocked on my door.

"Yeah sure. What should we wear?" I asked while looking at Angel and making a face.

She stifled a laugh and Esme opened the door.

"Wear something casual." Esme smiled while making the same face I made and that's when Angel lost it.

She was laughing so hard that she rolled of the bed!

"I'm okay!" She called and Esme and I burst out laughing.

"What's wrong with her?" Esme joked while pointing over at Angel who was on the floor holding her stomach.

"Everything." I smiled at my best friend.

"Well, get ready. Dinner will be ready in an hour." Esme said and straightened herself out and left my room.

"What to wear Angel? What to wear?" I said while tapping my finger on my chin.
___________

After a few minuets of making fun of my taste in clothes,Angel was dressed in a dark green long sleeve shirt and some dark blue jeans while I was wearing a checkered button up shirt and some black skinny jeans.

We both looked at my door when we heard the door bell ring downstairs.

"Remember, Aunt Esme said to act proper." I said to Angel.