Info

This story takes place after Season 5 of She-ra. The main ship is Entrapdak, but it will pay homage to other cannon ships in She-ra. There will be cussing in some chapters, but unless stated otherwise, it won't go past pg-13.

This story is completely unrelated to my previous Entrapdak story, Blurry Purple Memories. If you want to read that one too though, feel free to! I may make references to it though, haha.

Anyway, here's a small preview of what's to come!:

Finally, they were free of Horde Prime.
The war was won, and everyone was safe.
Most everyone was happy.

Unless you were Hordak. 

He mistakenly thought that- for a second- everyone would forget and forgive what he'd previously done. And while he wasn't being imprisoned, it was clear that just about every Etherian didn't exactly care for his freedom. So it appeared he wasn't exactly forgiven. 

He could live with that. What he couldn't live with, for some unknown reason, was Entrapta. And he wasn't. But some other people were interfering. His brothers seemed to share a liking for the purple-haired princess, and that made him feel less than happy. But he can't seem to grow any closer to Entrapta when he's constantly being pestered by the other princesses. 

He's starting to wonder if he'll ever be able to be by Entrapa's side once again, or if he'll let everyone else get to him first. 

I hope you like how it sounds so far! The first chapter should be up either today or tomorrow!