Chapter one

**Chapter one**

Carla's POV

I hate my life and it is all because of that bitchy woman my father pick instead of my mom. Like what is his problem? Mom's awesome she fixes my things before I go to school even though I am eighteen years old already, she is also there when my life is like a wreaking ball, she always helps dad's family when they are in need and most of all when there is a party late at night she always let me go even though my father disagrees with it. See didn't she rocks? But I am not siding on her because she is not OP (over protective) or something I am siding for her because she always makes me happy when I am with her, even when she signed the divorce papers she always smile when I am around even though she is having her own problems, and that is why I love her.

"So...Carla where would you like to stay?" Janine asked me, yeah she is my bitchy mother who ruined our happy family.

"Any where except near you coz you know what? I feel like I am in hell when I am near you!" I know it is kind of harsh but I can't take it anymore.

"Carla stop it!" My dad yell at me but I don't care about him also.

"You know what? I'm leaving I hate both of you and especially you,you are the reason why mom and dad broke up you,you,you!" I yell at Janine my so called "mother". I ran outside and slam the door, as I slowly walked around this village where Janine choose I saw this house which is not that big and not that small just average as I slowly knock on the door I was surprised it was left open as I slowly open the door I heard someone playing piano I slowly peek inside the room and saw a boy, I think he is also my age and I think that he knows that I am here cause he stop playing the piano and he slowly turned to me! I almost gasp at his face, he has dark brown eyes, his hair on a messy way buy he looks hot in it, he is muscular too! I swear I really dropped my jaw and it's all because of his beauty.

************************************************************

Hey,there I know that my story is a little bit of boring or completely boring for you but please do not forget to vote and comment