Chapter two

**Chapter two**

Jake's POV

I missed her.......... Why does she need to leave me? I slowly went to my bedroom feeling depress when I notice my old piano in my music room, the last time I played piano was when I played it in front of Melinda to be my official girlfriend, but look what happen, I give her everything but still left me.....I slowly went closer to my piano and started playing.......until I can sense that someone is staring at me, I slowly stop playing and turn around and saw a girl hiding,I think she is the same age as me.

"Come out, already I saw you already." I said as she slowly comes out, my jaw slowly open, she looks like a goddess she is wearing white T-shirt that says: I'm better than your ex and fresher than your next.

she is also wearing khaki skinny pants and just putting her hair down.

"How did you get in?" I ask her

"The door was opened" she simply reply

"Your new around here,aren't you?" I asked

"Yep"she reply

"So, now that yo-------" I was cut off when someone call her name.

"Bye! Gotta go see you around!" and with that she left, running towards the door she slowly twist the doorknob and turn her gaze at me once more "Nice meeting you!" and with that she left.

"Bye Carla" I whisper to myself.