Chapter 3

**Carla's POV**

When I heard my name being called I thought it was Janine or dad, but suddenly I was wrong it was Jade, I slowly popped out of the bush I'm hiding and ran towards her.

"Where have you been? I went to your house but you weren't there. I was worried sick about you!" Jade asked me, after we hugged each other, that is what I like about her, she is always there for me, sometimes I treat her like my older sister.

"Oh, I was just taking a walk" I said to her but I think she is not buying it coz she tap her right foot up and down, putting her right hand on her waist and giving me the look that says "oh really?" and I know I can't escape this,Jade knows me already so there is no point lying to her.

"Fine,you win, I  argue with Janine and dad again, so I ran and roam around this neighborhood"

"Good, she deserves it anyway, so you still going back?" Jade asked me.

"Where?" I answer

"To your house, silly" Jade said, I think of it for a while, maybe not now, coz if I go home they would just scold me so not now maybe tomorrow.

"Jade?"

"Yes?"

"Can I stay at your house for tonight?" I asked her she hugged me and said yes and started saying what we will do tonight.

"Oh we can watch some movies, order some pizza, play pillow fight and more!" and those are the things we will do tonight.

******************************************************************************************
"Carla, I miss you,why did you left me?" Wait that voice it's so familiar I don't even know where I am, I slowly turn around and saw James. "Carla, I miss you,why did you left me?"

"James?" I didn't know that he is still here "where are you James?" I shouted through an empty hall, there stood at the end of the hall is James, I ran towards him and he vanished quickly, I turn around and saw James on the other side I ran towards him and he vanished again "James, where are you?!" When I turn around I saw James but I did not try to move afraid that he will vanish again."James, are you still angry at me?" I asked him he was about to speak when.........

RING........RING........RING..........

I woke up and saw Jade beside me.

"You okay,Carla?" She asked I can see that she is really worried it is written all over her face, I nod and she sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry Carla, if I just did not let you get so tired,then you would not have, have those nightmares" what? No, it is not her false actually I was having fun last night. I went closer to her and said "Jade it is not your fault I was having fun last night, thank you" and with that we went to the dining room and eat. After eating we went directly to my house, I slowly open the door and find out nobody was home, work I guess, we went to my room and I told Jade I will just take a shower, I get my towel and my clothes so I would just wear it in the CR when I am done, I brush my teeth, get my clothes that is on my body and went to the shower, after having my shower I wrap myself with a towel and wear my clothes, since it is so boring we decided to go to the park, and I bumped at him.