Chapter 4

**Jakes's POV**

BUZZ......BUZZ.....BUZZ.....

I slowly open my eyes and saw that it was already 7:25 am, so I decided to take a cold shower so I could also completely be awake, after my cold shower, I decided to stroll at the park I grab my phone and my watch, I lock the door and start strolling at the park I was wondering when would I saw Carla again, as I was walking at the park I bump into a girl I helped her stand up and realize that it was Carla with another girl I smile at them and walked away as I was walking away Carla called me......

"Hey!, we met yesterday, how come you do not remember me?" She asked and with that it made me smile I don't even know why I think my lips has a mind of its own, I slowly turn to her, and I can see that she is really serious so I answer her question.

"Who are you?" I asked her even though I know her, she puff and question me again.

"Oh think you forgot me already"

She said as she walked away I grab her wrist and that turns her around.

"Joke,I would never forget any girl who sneak into my house" I said and with that, her face turns into a color red, wait is she.......blushing?

"I told you already, I thought nobody lives there and it was left open" Carla said to me.

"Oh....so wanna roam around?" I asked her. She nod and ask her friend if she could also go but she said she have many things to do, so it is only me and Carla.

"So wanna go to a restaurant?, I know a great place?" I asked her.

"Sure, as long as it is not far away" she answer.

"So....let's go?" I asked her and she nods.

************************************************************

Hey there sorry for the short chapter, oh and by the way please do not forget to vote thank you.