I took down all the photos Lou was in and stuck them on my old drug box, a light silver thing, and stuck it back under my bed. I sat on Louis'side of the bed and sighed. He'd be back in a week and a half and I know it's only been four days but I wish he'd call soon.

I reached in my back pocket for my phone but felt the dime bag in its place. Shit, I was going to give it back. Weed is a slippery slope for me, I know that. I don't know why I even accepted it honestly. I do miss the protective blanket it brings, though...

No. We're not going to do that.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to flush the drug. Is just opened the bag when the doorbell rang, it's oddly sweet stench wrapping it's arms around me in a comforting hug. I stuck it back in my pocket and headed to answer the door.

Aubrey stood in front of Luka and Tony with several duffel bags. We said our pleasantries and I showed the couple to the guest room. As they set down their bags I walked Aubrey to my room.

She placed her single backpack at the foot of my bed and looked around, making me self conscious. "This looks pretty lived in for a guest bedroom," she commented, her eyes focused on the photo of Louis is forgotten to take down. I was holding his hand form behind the camera on our favorite boardwalk in New Zealand. His smile twinged my heart and made me so much more aware of the drug on my back pocket.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt, I mean it's barely a drug, right? Teenagers smoke it without getting addicted. "Harry?" Aubrey brought me back to reality, her pretty brown eyes now fixed on me.

"Oh yeah, it's mine. I just don't want you sleeping on the couch," I explained sheepishly.

"Oh it's no problem, you can sleep in your own room."

"No no no, I want you comfortable. What do you want for dinner?" I asked before she could argue.

"Uh, Mexican food sounds good. I can help cook if you'd like," she offered with a pleasant smile. "No, it's alright. You make yourself at home," I left her be and thought on what to make. I decided to stop by Luka and Tony, seeing them curled together on the queen bed.

"Hey! Thank you so much for letting is stay with you, I know it's been a while...is there anything we can do in return?" Luka said quickly, now sitting up.

"No, it's alright. Do you have any favorite Mexican dishes?" Luka looked to Tony, bringing him to speak. "Um, I don't really like Mexican outside of taco bell," he laughed nervously.

"Tony, I'm Mexican." Luka joked, reigning offence. "Okay, taco bell and this fool," he said, pulling a giggling Luka to him by his waist. It felt as if someone was stabbing me in the chest over and over, every time they pulled out the knife they took a little bit more of me with it. They look so happy together.

I quietly excused myself and walked slowly to the kitchen. I pulled out some ground beef from the bottom of the fridge, feeling like I was on autopilot. I started two cups of rice in my rice cooker as a cold nothing silently worked it's way through me.

I watched myself throw in some slices into the browning meat and hoped Louis would walk through the door to save me from myself. I shouldn't have invited Luka and Tony.

I drained the fat from the almost done meat and realized I messed up. I'd have to realize it, as most of the flavor came out with the fat. I cursed myself and threw in a smaller amount of spice into my milk and water miz before dumping it all into the meat. The flavor would be a bit off due to my bad but it'll probably be fine.

The rice cooker beeped, signalling it was done so I started the oven and grabbed some pre spiced tomato sauce. I pressed the now red rice into a glass baking pan and stuck it in the oven.