Characters and Powers 5

Death

P

owers

Armaments and Abilities

Death is an immensely powerful and acrobatic warrior.  He uses his tremendous agility to climb, wall run and leap large distances. He primarily wields the shapeshifting scythe Harvester or other shapeshifting scythes when needed. He is capable of wielding a wide variety of secondary weapons, from bucklers, arm blades, gauntlets, and claws to massive maces, axes, and spears. The Horseman also wore many different pieces of armor though he eventually obtained the full suite of Abyssal Armor.

Death has demonstrated the power to summon and converse with the spirits of the dead. He also makes use of his Phantom Horse, Despair, as a steed and his crow companion, Dust, to search for the correct path. Death also makes great use of his superior intellect to solve puzzles that unlocks his path to redeem his brother's name. The Nephilim is also an exceptional swimmer, being able to breathe underwater and swimming extremely fast. Death also possesses great psychic strength and force of will. He was able to overpower the Crowfather when the latter was disguised as War, as well as free himself of Samael's powerful telekinetic grasp. Death was also able to carry a large lantern that was almost taller than he was, with no difficulty. He can turn large statues, create small tremors upon striking the ground with his fists, and more.

Death, though not as good as a Maker, is an exceptional crafter, being able to invent powerful weapons but, unlike his fellow Nephilim, he created artifacts that were able to give life too, such as the Nephilim's Respite, which he gifted to Fury.

His arsenal of weapons and powers includes:

Redemption: One of Strife's handguns that Death wields.

Death Grip: A power that allowed Death to use a ghostly hand to pull items towards him or pull himself to certain points.

Voidwalker: A power that allowed Death to create portals in certain surfaces, it could also be used to travel through time once it had been upgraded with the Phasewalker.

Wrath Powers: Death could wield powers from both the Necromancy and Harbinger skill trees.

Soul Splitter: A power that allowed Death to split his spirit into two forms while turning his physical body to stone.

Reaper Form: Death can transform into a large hooded being with skeletal wings and wielding a massive scythe. He can also summon this form for brief moments during battle and when opening chests and doors. Although this materialized shape is smaller and ghostly in comparison, transparent and smoky. His Deathgrip appears to be the hand of his reaper form.