Feather boa's pt 2

Okay okay here ya go!
Thank you for being so patient

The knot in Gerard's stomach was huge. Today was his first day at his second job as a stripper. For some reason he was more terrified now than he was the first time. He turned his car off and went in through the back doors. He was wearing his regular baggy clothes when a man in a suit stopped him before he got in the dressing room.

"Hey no customers allowed back here" he said holding a hand up. Gerard raised an eyebrow and looked down at his clothes, mm he did look like a desperate baggy freak.

"I'm sorry but I'm actually new here, I got hired this Wednesday" gee said trying his best to not come off as such a pushover

"Oh uh," the man said giving Gerard a look up and down "sure right this way" he said and moved out the way. Gerard gave the man a small smile before going on the dressing room. There were a ton of other young looking men doing their makeup and getting into costumes.

"Hey! You're the new boy huh? Woooh Anthony sure does know how to pick em! Mm mm mm you got all the curves"  a skinny boy with longish brown hair giggled.

"Oh well thank you very much" Gerard smiled. They kept talking  as they got ready. Gerard found out his name was actually Ryan and he was in a similar financial trouble as he was.

"Yeah my most popular costume is like hippie twink" Ryan laughed. Gerard giggled along with him and took out his costume. "I just bought this one yesterday!". Ryan's face lit up in smile and he clasped his hands together.

"Oh my god! Oh you are gonna get it from Anthony. Did someone tell you maid costumes are his weakness? From what I heard you had him loopy with your addition" Gerard blushed and smiled softly. "Oh uh yeah Lynz told me, is that really that rare?"

"Yes, Anthony is a very serious man. Lynz said she's known him since childhood and she'd never seen him that bothered" he giggled. "Though she calls him Frank but he makes us call him Anthony"

Before Gerard could ask why Ryan got called out. He wished Gerard luck and made his way out the changing room. Soon gee was dressed and he was happy he had made a friend so far. He walked out the changing room and headed to the floor.
It was packed, three dancers were on stage and more were walking around giving lap dances.

"Don't be shy, I know you can do this. Especially from your audition" a voice said behind him. Gee jumped back and was met with the blonde man that had given him the news that he was hired.

"Oh! Uh yeah I..I'm just warming up" he smiled softly. The man watched Gerard with a lustful gaze, eating him with his eyes. Gerard felt intimidated yet aroused. "Well, my name is Bert. I just check up on you guys from time to time. If you need something I'll be over at the bar. I hope to see you out there sugar" he smirked and made his way back through the crowd.

He sent chills up Gerard's arms, he was very seductive and they had barely spoken. As the night went on Gerard had men ask him for lap dances and stuff which he did. They had bought him drinks and he was definitely tipsy. He was making his way through the crowd when a dancer pulled his arm gently. "Hey Gee you have a private dance request" he said and pointed at a hall.

Gee nodded and walked down the hall, there were small rooms with curtains for privacy doors were taken out for safety of the dancers. Gee got to a room all the way at the end that had his name outside the curtain. He has settled in the name "kitty" for obvious reasons.

Gee pulled the curtain back and blushed when he saw that Bert sat in the chair in the middle of the room. He smiled at Gerard and moved his hand out doing the come here motion.

Gee looked down and nodded shyly, Bert was so dominant already. Gee walked up to Bert and sat on his lap, he had to pull himself together. Treat him like a regular customer.

Music started playing in the room and Gerard stood up slightly over Berts lap. He began moving his hips in circles, like if he was grinding on him but no contact. That was a rule, no contact with that region.

Gerard let out a small whimper when Bert forced him down on his lap. "Those rules don't apply to me sugar" he whispered gently into gee's ear. Gerard nodded and began to grind down on Berts crotch. He bit his lip because he could feel Bert's bulge and it was turning him on. Bert's hands landed on Gerard's waist and one slowly fell to grasp his ass. Things were really starting to get heavy. Bert was now raising gee's skirt squeezing his ass, he placed butterfly kissed down gee's neck.

The feeling of Bert's stubble on his neck named him whimper but he was snapped out of thought when he heard the curtain behind then slide open.

"Hey this is a private- Frank uh I mean boss!" Bert stammered in shock. He lifted gee off him and stood up from the chair. Frank eyed him up and down before he broke his silence.

"No private dances on the job Bert. This is the first and last time I'm going to say this. Is that clear?" He snarled. Bert's jaw clenched like he wanted to say something but he held back and nodded. Frank moved to the side and Bert walked out the room.

"Get rid of that boner before you go out the main room" frank said loudly behind him then turned his attention to Gerard.

"And you, don't break the rules" he spoke angrily. Gerard nodded fast and fixed his skirt quickly. He noticed how frank's eyes lingered on his costume, how he clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry uh..you're the owner right?" Gerard spoke softly. Frank raised an eyebrow and nodded. He was wearing a black suit and tattoos all over hands and neck. He was even more attractive than Bert.

"That looks great on you, that's definitely going to be your most popular costume" frank said looking Gerard up and down. He turned on his heel and started walking out before stopping and turning to look at him one more time.

"Back to work honey, go make me proud" he smirked and walked out. Gerard sat in the chair completely and utterly confused yet attracted to him.

PART 3 will have smut >: )
(Maybe with both charters but separate times. I'm sorry Bert is just hella attractive)