2

Beomgyu's POV

"Really?" Soobin happily stated when I told him that those gays are also excited to see him. Well, it's been 20 minutes since we became friends but it's like we're bestfriends for life for the both of us. "Yeah, I think you will going to like them yet sad for you 'cause we love clowning each other and expect that you'll be involved in that too one day." He just chuckled.

Before anyone of us let a word, the teacher arrives and as soon as she finished to place her things on her table, she started to discuss things.

Class finished. Soobin and I headed ourselves to the cafeteria. And when we reach our destination, I made my eyes work in finding those dorks. "Beom!" that call caught my attention. I grab Soobin's hand and pull him going to our table.

"Hey gays!" I wave to these dickheads. "Says the one who's not gay itself-" "Oh Kai, please shut up!" and I see Yeonjun hyung and Taehyun holding back their laughters. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ehem..." I turned my head to Soobin- oh shit! I forgot! Taehyun's gaze is onto Soobin. He smiled to this bunny guy. My heart, no! "Are you the newbie right?" Soobin just nooded to him. "Beomgyu, don't you have a plan to introduce him on us?" Yeonjun hyung faked a scold on me. I mentaly facepalmed myself for being a silly.

"Well guys, this is Soobin. Soobs, these are my gay friends." "Hey! You should call yourself a gay too!" I sticked my tongue to Taehyun and he just whinced.

"Hello guys, I'm Choi Soobin, I'm 18 and also stupid." He bowed to them and these gays just smiled warmly to him. And then I caught Yeonjun hyung— wait, is he blushing? "Well, nice to meet you too Soobin hyung! I'm Kang Taehyun. And uhh— you guys better take a seat now." "Oh, thanks Taehyun!" Soobin replied. I sat down beside Yeonjun hyung and Soobin beside Kai who's also beside Taehyun.

Kai hang his arms into Soobin's shoulders and smiled to him. "Hyung! how did you get this kind of height? You're so tall and, oh! I forgot— I'm Kai Kamal Huening, just call me Kai, Hyuka, whatever you want hyung and I'm the youngest here and don't call me fetus." Soobin ruffled his hair and smiled on him

Meanwhile, Yeonjun hyung caught my attention. He's just lowering his head. "Yeonjun hyung, you okay?"  I whisphered to his ear and he just nooded. He lift his head and try to look to Soobin who's staring to this hyung. Yeonjun hyung's cheeks grew red.

Does this hyung like Soobin?

"I-I'm Choi Yeonjun, t-the eldest here." Me, Kai & Taehyun just looked to each other, shocked. This hyung never been shuttering when he's talking to someone new! I saw Soobin's soft stare to Yeonjun hyung. "Same surnames, huh? Choi. And I bet you're older than me so better call you hyung if it's okay." "Y-yeah, sure!" Yeonjun hyung nervously chuckled.

"I think Yeonjun hyung's gay panicked." I frankly said out loud and I felt a painful feeling in my ear. Then I realized that Yeonjun hyung's twisting my ear. "Yah! Hyung, stop! It hurts!" and he did. He gave me a death glare while the three in our front enjoys watching us.

I caressed my ear to ease the pain. "Oh, the gay was attacked by a panicked gay and-" "Shut up Kai, you're too young for that! But we can't change the fact that I'm just the only one here who's not stupid." Taehyun frankly stated. One day, I'll turn you stupid for being so in love to me.

I glanced on Soobin's and he's lipbiting while staring hungrily to Yeonjun hyung this time.

Does this Soobin likes Yeonjun hyung?