7

Soobin's POV

"Mom, I'll go to my baby's apartment. Maybe I can't go home." and my mom just gave me a playful smirk. "You better bring some condoms and and a lube-"

"Mom!" I protested. My mom just laughed. "Alright, you better pack your clothes and get ready to see your 'baby boy', son." I nooded.

I went to my room and packed some clothes and my needs. Then I decided to have a short bath.

My baby Junnie, I'm so excited to see you!

Yeonjun's POV

I looked myself once again in the mirror, checking if I completely covered my cuts. And, done!

My 'training' for today is done so I can go back to my apartment. Plus, I'm starving. And it's good that I'm hanging out with Soobin than to think about what happened.

I'm so thankful that I met Soobin today. He made me so comfortable and I feel so protected with him. My heart's beating fast when he's around and he always makes me flutter.

I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and went through my contacts.

Soobinie<3

Junnie<3:
hey soobinnie
i'll be going
where are you?

Soobinnie<3:
oh hyung!1!1!1
sorry late reply geez

Junnie<3:
awwww it's okay💕

Soobinnie<3:
i'm on my way hyung
do you want me to bring something?

Junnie<3:
can you please some pizza or smth?
just buy food for the two of us😽

Soobinnie<3:
sure thing hyunggie😘
gtg can't wait to see you!1!1!1

Junnie<3:
take care binnie MUAHHHH😚

"I have to go now before I'll do something more to myself." I mumbled. Then I hurriedly went downstairs and went out of the house.

Should I ask permission to my parents? It's not like they care.

When I went to my apartment, I noticed that the lights are on. Maybe Soobin is already inside I guess.

I hope he won't find out about my cuts and bruises or else their lives will be in danger. Hope so. I don't want them to be hurt, I don't want them to see me suffering 'cause I know they'll be hurt.

I don't want to be a burden.

I went inside and imediately headed myself to the living room to find Soobin. And there, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch while arranging some foods in the center table.

It was him.

"Binnie!" I called and he immediately turned to me. He smiled sweetly. "Yeonjun hyung!" he stood up and faced me. I ran to him and hug him tight. He then hugs me back.

He's so comfy. His touch makes me feel safe.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "So... movie marathon now?" he nods and pulled me to the couch. He sat down next to me. His arm is in my shoulder. "What movie should we watch, hyung?" "Honestly, I'm thinking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." "Oh, that was cute!" he patted my head that makes my cheeks warmed up and my heart beats fast.

What's with this feeling? I thought.

"I never thought you'll be this so cute, Junnie hyung!" he then pinched my cheeks and pressed his forehead to mine that makes me giggle. "I-i'm not cute..." he just chuckled. "Yes, you are!"

I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him. "Ow... what's that for?" he complains while caressing the part where I punched him. "For being a naughty ass. Start the movie now and let's watch, ok?"

This will be a long night with Soobin.