6

"Didn't I told you to prove yourself straight everytime we're training you?" a hard kick landed on Yeonjun's stomach as he fell down on the floor and coughed blood.

It was his mom.

"M-mom, I-" "Choi Yeonjun, are you gay?" she shouted straight on his face, holding a tube. Yeonjun shooked his head in answering his mom's question. "N-no mom, I'm-" "Then why are you crying?" she yelled.

Yeonjun didn't noticed those tears streaming on his face. He's trembling right now, scared of what might happen. "Go to your room before I could hit you more. Now!"

Without any word, Yeonjun hurriedly got up and ran to his room, ignoring all the pain he's feeling.

When he reached his room, he immediately locked the door and sat on the cold floor. He hugged himself and cried.

He's scared.

A stinging feeling in his stomach interrupted his cry. He then coughed hard and now his mouth covered with his blood. Yeonjun scoffed it out and hang his head low. His blood drips down to the floor. Yeonjun touched his lips and looked at his hand.

It makes him cry when eveytime he saw his blood being wasted by anyone but it satisfy him to see himself bleed everytime he hurt himself.

He always feel like death. Everyday.

With a little energy left, Yeonjun crawled to reach his bed and let himself lay down. He just stared on the ceiling of his room without him noticing those tears streaming on his face. "What did I do to deserve this kind of life? Am I that bad?" he muttered, asking himself. A minutes passed by, he started to hear some strange voices everywhere.

"Why are you here in this world?"

"GO DIE YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!"

"Can you just kill yourself?"

"No one cares if you'll die!"

"KILL YOURSELF!"

He tried his best to sat down then he covered his ears, hoping those sounds would stop but, no. It keeps bothering him. "S-stop..." he whisphered and those sounds became louder than usual.

Yeonjun can't take it anymore. He feels so fustrated. With all of his courage, he stood up in his bed and headed himself to his bathroom cabinet and grabbed the what he-so-called solution to his hallucinations.

It was his pills.

He poured a lot of capsules to his hand and without wasting time, Yeonjun gulped all of those and stared himself on his bathroom mirror.

I want to end these feeling. I'm tired to be hurt. I need to take a rest. He thought.

"You! Choi Yeonjun!" he yelled facing the mirror. Let's just say that he's clearly talking to himself. "You worth nothing in this world, why are you still here? Aren't you tired?"

His hand reached for something in his bathroom cabinet again. A small thing. A blade.

Yeonjun looked himself in the mirror. A creepy kind of smile appeared on his face. "You don't have looks. You look so horrible, Yeonjun-ah!" he bagan to tear up again.

"Why are you crying? Are you alright?" he shooked his head, stll facing the mirror. "No, I'm not. Why are you still asking? You know that everyday, my life's a living hell!" He posistioned his hand holding a blade in his right cheek.

"You'll be pretty if you will let me do this to you. Trust me." Yeonjun slowly and seamlesly cut his skin, drawing a heart on his face. He stared himself in the mirror, still not amused.