3

Soobin's POV

I know to myself that I'm gay. Yet, I'm still the dom. I'd never had a huge crush before until I met Yeonjun hyung today. He made my heart beats crazily.

The thought that I want to hug him and to shower him with kisses and to fuck him until he begged me to stop. I want to be his man but I don't think he'll like me that way too.

Don't worry Choi Yeonjun, someday, you'll be mine.

"Bye Soobin hyung! Bye hyungs! See you tomorrow!" Ningkai shouted and ran to catch up to his bus. "Bye Kai!" we all unitedly shouted. I didn't thought having a friends like them. In fact, I was just a loner kind of person and never had a friends before.

It feels like home with them eventhough we've just met 5 hours ago. I already love them.

Whoever wants to hurt my beloved friends will be in danger.

But my love for Yeonjun hyung is different. I want to protect him in all cost and show him what love is. I want to spend my life with him. If that would costs life just to protect him, I will kill them for him.

"Hey Soobin hyung! You're spacing out again!" Beomgyu laughs on me and as well as the others too. I stared to Yeonjun hyung. He's an angel.

I chuckled. "Just thinking something." "Woah, does this Choi Soobin had a crush on his first day?" I nooded to answer Taehyun's question. All of them are quite shocked to what they have heard.

"W-well, it's just normal for humans to have crushes. Right Soobinnie?" Yeonjun hyung defends. A smile formed on my lips and nooded. Soobinnie? Aww~ Such a cute nickname from my baby is it uwu~

I went closer to Yeonjun hyung and ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks that made his cheeks heat up and pouted. "Yeonjun and Soobin hyung looks like they're dating or something." Taehyun bluntly stated that makes Beomgyu suspiciously stared on us. Don't worry Tyun, someday I'll date Yeonjun hyung for real.

Yeonjun hyung turns his direction to face Taehyun and glared on him. "You disrespectful brat, you forgot the 'hyung' again. I'm the eldest here!" He childishly stompped and faced me. How cute you are my Yeonjun baby. Someday, I'll going to kiss you in front of the public to show them that you're just mine and I'm all yours.

"Soobinnie, don't be like them ok? They're just... dumb." "Hey, I didn't do anything here!" Beomgyu stormed out. Yeonjun hyung just rolled his eyes. "I think we should head home guys, it's getting late." "Yeah, Soobin hyung is right. Plus, I'm tired to see your ugly monkey faces this day."

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu away across the street. "Bye hyungs!" they both shouted in unison. "Bye kids! Take care!" "Make sure to wear condoms bitches!" what the— "Fuck yourself Yeonjun hyung!" Taehyun replied, shouted from afar. I'm trying now not to laugh to them.

Yeonjun hyung shyly smiled on me. My heart fluttered when I saw that smile on his face. I smiled to him. "Mind to walk together home, Junnie hyung?" Yeonjun hyung pointed in the right that makes me curious of what he meant to say.

"I'm taking this ditection." woah, same direction as where I live, huh?  I placed my arms onto his shoulder and winked. "Well, let's go Junnie hyung!"

I'd never thought that walking to school with somebody is fun and great not until I met Beomgyu, Taehyun, Ningkai and especially Yeonjun hyung. I don't know how to express how happy am I now.

I opened our home's door and hopped inside. "Mom, I'm home!" "Oh Soobin my son! How's your day?" I sat down on the couch and giggled while mom is sitting across me. "Well mom, guess what?"

Mom giggled and excitement can see over her. "What is it son? Spill now!" "I have friends!" "Oh my— I'm so proud to you son!" She giggled like a tennage girl and I just giggled to my mom.

"So... any boys who caught your attention?" I nooded to my moms question that makes her mouth hanged open. "Well mom, he's the cutest man alive. He's one of our little friend group and he's the eldest among us. But don't get the wrong idea mom, I'll always be on the top. My heart just dropped and became soft when I first saw him. I want him to be mine and I want to love him 'till I die." I stated and I noticed that my cheeks warmed up. "I went to his apartment since I offered him to walk him home."

Mom clapped her hands and smiled on me widely. "Son, you're growing so well!" "Well of course mom!" I winked on her and she just chuckled. "So what's that lucky boy's name?" I let out a deep sigh and finally smiled.

"Choi Yeonjun."