4' White boy

"Blackie can I come in?" Craig says plastering his face on the window.
"Can't stop you even if I wanted . . .get your skinny white ass in if you like" The door's jam's bad, you just gotta turn it up down,up down and it would let even the devil in.
"Man I'm r-really sorry b-bbout what happene-d um yesterday,I'm r-real sorry girl,I should have helped" He paused,eyes searching,carefully watching for sudden movements,keeping a safe distance of 3 feet. Blackie wasn't going to catch him off gaurd like the other days, Hell he had a white top on!
"Yo its cool,you did what you had to do. white people,always ready to snitch out on they " friends" eh?" she said, making air commas.
"I'm sorry"
"Yeah, its okay" sitting up, she checks the clock. "Say,you gat any money?"
"How much you n-need?, got a c--"
"Man,I'm not asking you for no money?,I just asked you a question." cutting in,moving her head in typical sassy black girl manner. "You-gat-any-money?,not man give me money,don't come here n start insulting me in me own house mister"
Wait,what?! He thinks,looking as confused as he felt.
"No man,I didn't m-mean"
He rushed on "look I got a couple of dollars and some cents here,I could-- i would l-like you to have half?, yeah y-yeah half"
"Well . . ." Blackie waited,watching as he struggled to bring out his wallet from his jean jacket. "If you insist, white boy".
White boy?!,man I need me some new friends.