5'Outside

"Hold ma glasses!" a sweating Craig struggles to catch the lens before it hits the floor and breaks to a thousand pieces when something else gets hauled at him.
"-- and my wig,booyy! don't let ma shit hit the ground! 'Bout to teach these monkeys a lesson!" Folding her hands into fists and bouncing around like a boxer? In an imaginary ring, cept brown wig cap made her look like a mad bald cow.
"Come on,show me what you got! . .   billy-the-goat!, meeehh meehhh" She jeers, purposely reeling her assailant.
"Girl you lucky my mama taught me not hit a lady,'less I woulda punched you right in d face skinnyass bitch"
"Oooh no he didnt! Man If I'm a skinny ass bitch,you're a ... You're a . . ." not finding a good come back, breathing heavy,she resorts to her next best option.
"No,no blackie,wait! " Craig shouts,rushing to try n stop her from a move everyone knew wouldn't end end well.
". . .pshawft . .  " everything seems to happen in slow motion,watching the spit leave blackie's mouth n land on d wrong contenders face. Then in an even slower motion, the boy whose mama didn't teach him nothing about how to treat a lady lands an ugly one on the girl, sending her backwards clutching her stomach and then she was down writhing like a worm.
"Man you just hit my girl!"
"Why she spit on me bro,that's disgusting!"
"She didn't have have glasses on,she can't see" manages a shocked Craig
"She's not moving,think she dead" says an onlooker that had no idea bout what's been going on but felt he should probably pitch in.
"I'm outta here" says Muhammed Ali's second,taking off with some of the other boys,leaving dust at his wake.
"Yo,you can't just hit my girl end run off . . ." billy-the-goat calls starting to leave too before being stopped by Craig.
"You can't just leave her here,we need to take her to the hospital"
"Who says I'm running?,I'm going to teach him a lesson,like a man" turning his gaze towards blackie n quickly turning back to Craig,looking  him straight in the eye "something u might not understand, white boy" he says as he takes off.

Wait,What?!