Chapter 1. Lost Comrads

(Time skip from then to 2 months later)

Deku stood over the pro's and his friends lifeless corpses, looking at his enemy holding Kirishima's unconscious body, when he looked at the bodies he could name the three pro heroes and the four friends who lost their lives... the three pro heroes were Best Jeanist, the fabric hero, Ryuka the dragon hero, and Endeavor the flame hero... Three great heroes, well two and an asshole... I guess he was trying to make amends with Shoto-kun, he still deserves justice but not this... Deku muttered under his breath... however he could never forget the friend he lost, the other one was filth...
but it was upsetting nonetheless...

The three friends he wished nothing bad upon were Mezo Shoji, Fumikage Tokoyami and Hanta Sero. Minoru Mineta as well...

With One For All surging through his veins, he clenched his butt cheeks and jumped towards the villain but stopped when the wind he produced made his and the villains hood flop over his head and revealing the villain...
Kac-Kacchan? Dammit, why are you so good, Deku...
But... how, why, and what are you doing with the League? Heh... they offered me the one thing I actually give a shit about... wh-what is it? Deku shuddered, his words becoming scarce about why his childhood friend had become a villain... Bakugou looked at his friend, why did I do it? Ask me that when we meet again... oh yeah also... a small gas grenade was thrown at Midoryia, when it exploded, Bakugo said one thing... and Midoryia would never forget it...

I know you got your quirk from All Might...

The last thing he saw was Bakugo putting his hood up hiding his spiky blonde hair, then using his quirk to bounce away with Kirishima before he passed out from the gas...